Detective Conan World
Tsukiko

Wondering, pondering...

I wonder what I did for "Dinosaurs Against Christians Who Are Against Dinosaurs" to show up in my suggested groups on facebook

lol, "My name is being squitward tenticles and you are having none talent" and "Why helo it is i Leonard Dicapricorn and I am still not having of an Oscar"

are a few favorites of mine that show up on my newsfeed.

I wonder if my 3rd attempt at getting into Sket Dance will be successful (the previous times I've gotten like 12 ep's in and then I lost interest and jus t n o i wanna watch thi s in full)  

I love pages like those! "why helo it is i jimbles notronbo" and "Animals That Are Stuck" are two other great pages I've seen haha

I wonder if I'll ever own a dog

Adopt one! My parents adopted a new just today for my grandparents, because their dog passed away when I was on the cruise :'(

I wonder if I'll ever own a pet besides a dog

I wonder who on earth invents these FB page names.

sheer incomprehensible genius.

I wonder if my 3rd attempt at getting into Sket Dance will be successful (the previous times I've gotten like 12 ep's in and then I lost interest and jus t n o i wanna watch thi s in full)  

I love pages like those! "why helo it is i jimbles notronbo" and "Animals That Are Stuck" are two other great pages I've seen haha

it's honestly astonishing how people manage to come up with these, haha

I wonder how some people can be so flexible that it's starting to get very creepy

http://imgur.com/oklycwQ

.-.

what.

Adopt one! My parents adopted a new just today for my grandparents, because their dog passed away when I was on the cruise :'(

Awh ;-; 

I do plan on adopting any future animals I get though. After working with some shelter cats for my service hours freshman year I don't think I'll ever be able to bring myself to not adopt a pet from a shelter

Awh ;-; 

I do plan on adopting any future animals I get though. After working with some shelter cats for my service hours freshman year I don't think I'll ever be able to bring myself to not adopt a pet from a shelter

Good

I wonder why there are so many haters in the world

England" is sometimes, wrongly, used in reference to the whole United Kingdom, the entire island of Great Britain (or simply Britain), or indeed the British Isles. This is not only incorrect but can cause offence to people from other parts of the UK.

got this from a website

I wonder how people solve rubric cubes

England" is sometimes, wrongly, used in reference to the whole United Kingdom, the entire island of Great Britain (or simply Britain), or indeed the British Isles. This is not only incorrect but can cause offence to people from other parts of the UK.

got this from a website

I wonder how people solve rubric cubes

Yup. I kinda researched that too.

*Rubik

I wonder why it smells like milk right here.