Detective Conan World
Tsukiko

Wondering, pondering...

I wonder when Togashi will end Hunter x Hunter (due to his age and health I wonder if he'll end it sooner than originally planned or just continue taking his time with it)

i wonder if I can auction this painting off...

Whoa. Whoa. A 10 year old auctioning a painting? :P Nah, jk.

I wonder why I feel like that there's something always stopping me from doing what I am supposed to do :V

Whoa. Whoa. A 10 year old auctioning a painting? :P Nah, jk.

I wonder why I feel like that there's something always stopping me from doing what I am supposed to do :V

My dad auctioned off my painting online and I think it was for a few hundred dollars. Not very much, but yay! I didn't really care about the painting because it was a duplicate. I have another one that looks exactly like it. (not exactly but close enough)

My dad auctioned off my painting online and I think it was for a few hundred dollars. Not very much, but yay! I didn't really care about the painting because it was a duplicate. I have another one that looks exactly like it. (not exactly but close enough)

Did you get the money?

---

I wonder if I should visit soon on the thingy.

I've seen members that haven't been on here for a while get online and post a little, or that they're new members that already posted like 5,000 things

Ah. That's becoz the hype of posting for them died down ages ago. :P It honestly only lasts when you are pretty much new then slowly it dissipates out and they escapes to PMs or some sort.

---

I wonder why that person changed views suddenly.

Ah. That's becoz the hype of posting for them died down ages ago. :P It honestly only lasts when you are pretty much new then slowly it dissipates out and they escapes to PMs or some sort.

---

I wonder why that person changed views suddenly.

Yeah, but I'll probably be on here for a while...I think...

I wonder why I give up on writing stories in the middle of the process all the time. No, I must stay strong...

I wonder if my friends will try to make me go to that con they went to last year... I don't want to go but the con takes place at this hotel with a really fancy indoor waterpark...