Detective Conan World
hopes

Depression Club

Well its my time now...i am depressed because i havent seen my sister since april :(

Awhh... *hugs*

I'm sure you'll meet her again ^___^

I wonder what it's like to have siblings.. I'm an only child.

I want an older brother.. I always wanted siblings, you may not seem to appreciate each other but deep in your heart you do care for them..It's just your so comfortable with them you forget to be nice :P

Awhh... *hugs*

I want an older brother.. I always wanted siblings, you may not seem to appreciate each other but deep in your heart you do care from them..It's just your so comfortable with them you forget to be nice :P

*Hugs Back* *Hugs again because your comment is sooo true*

Awhh... *hugs*

I want an older brother.. I always wanted siblings, you may not seem to appreciate each other but deep in your heart you do care for them..It's just your so comfortable with them you forget to be nice :P

*hugs* I can be you're big sister here if you want...

Yes, I know... <3

Well, it started off pretty bad... *grumble**grumble*

But then...

So I was walking to my bus stop. I saw the bus go by and I glanced at my clock. It was a few minutes early!! So I keep walking and I see the bus, stopped. I start running towards it. A girl gets on, and then it takes off. When I'm FIVE. FEET. BEHIND. IT.

It was an "f*** you!" to me. I was really pissed. I've been missing the bus lately. It's so screwed up... I hate school buses.

Yes, I know... <3

Well, it started off pretty bad... *grumble**grumble*

But then...

So I was walking to my bus stop. I saw the bus go by and I glanced at my clock. It was a few minutes early!! So I keep walking and I see the bus, stopped. I start running towards it. A girl gets on, and then it takes off. When I'm FIVE. FEET. BEHIND. IT.

It was an "f*** you!" to me. I was really pissed. I've been missing the bus lately. It's so screwed up... I hate school buses.

Oh I know how you feel... I nearly missed my bus this morning because I ran back to my house to get my flute and ran back in one minute and I ran about 2 blocks <_<

Well, this is a first. Buses. Let me tell you about them.

When they go is ultimately the driver's decision. Occasionally you get good ones, but sometimes you get bad ones.

I highly doubt, however, that the driver did so on purpose.

Its alright! Having your friend's comapany is much better. :D

PS- I guess, me and Mr Moho there will be providing sympathies...am i wrong?

I can provide sympathie too...with the help of my flowers and hugs and my smile :)

@Aka-chan: *sigh* I know how you feel...)x

One time I was walking to othe bus stop, and I saw it coming. I started running for it, and it stopped at the bus stop to let other people off. I was like literally a meter away, when it closed its doors. I was so close that I knocked on the door, but noooooooo. The bus just drove away, when I was standing RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE DOOR. Huh.

So Moho, sometimes, they do do it on purpose.

@Aka-chan: *sigh* I know how you feel...)x

One time I was walking to othe bus stop, and I saw it coming. I started running for it, and it stopped at the bus stop to let other people off. I was like literally a meter away, when it closed its doors. I was so close that I knocked on the door, but noooooooo. The bus just drove away, when I was standing RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE DOOR. Huh.

So Moho, sometimes, they do do it on purpose.

This happened to mee too...but you can do anything else than getting pissed and ruin your day, so stay positive :)

This happened to mee too...but you can do anything else than getting pissed and ruin your day, so stay positive :)

Yeah......I guess so....but I was really pissed that day....

And also, another time, there was this like really old lady, running to the bus, as it was already there. But she couldn't run very fast....and all the other ppl have already gotten on. (I was also on the bus) The bus closed its doors just as the old lady came, and literally drove away as soon as she got there. I was like. Are you kidding me???? It's an OLD LADY!! Arghhhhhh!!!

*sigh* Bus drivers can be really mean sometimes......Dx

Yeah......I guess so....but I was really pissed that day....

And also, another time, there was this like really old lady, running to the bus, as it was already there. But she couldn't run very fast....and all the other ppl have already gotten on. (I was also on the bus) The bus closed its doors just as the old lady came, and literally drove away as soon as she got there. I was like. Are you kidding me???? It's an OLD LADY!! Arghhhhhh!!!

*sigh* Bus drivers can be really mean sometimes......Dx

Okay, that's really mean...

@Wildheart: Sometimes it's because they want to get moving as quick as possible. Not all bus drivers put compassion as a first. They often want to earn as much money as possible and that means getting people to where they want to go ASAP.

@Chelsea: Do you want to talk about it?

No school today.

My sister said that I'm very bad at singing. DX

People tend to put others down when they are jealous or when they want to make themselves feel better. If you take everything that people say in and are hurt by all of it, then you'll just end up being depressed your entire life. You've just got to brush off what people say. Those who care don't matter and those who matter don't care. Focus on something else.

No school today.

My sister said that I'm very bad at singing. DX

Singing can improve with practice and experience, besides, singing is about having fun not hitting every note perfectly like a professional ^_^