Detective Conan World
DetectiveR-2011

Detective Conan Live Action Drama

Well i was looking on youtube on my subscription list and DC Live Action Drama episode 12 had just been released.

Only read this if you have seen episode 12.

Apparently in episode 13 It appears Ran is the one who set up everything and she dies for some reason.

Does anyone think they know what might happen in the next episode???

Well, according to the episode summary:

There is some kind of white smoke in the white room, which makes Shinichi and Ran unconscious. Shinichi comes round when hearing Takagi's voice, while Ran is found lying still nearby. A coroner named Hajime Hirata comes to the conclusion that Ran is dead, and requests to dissect her to specify the cause of death. Shinichi rushes to Ran but is stopped by Takagi; as a very important link to Ran's murder case, he is taken to the interrogation room by the police. When has the chance, Shinichi escaped. He and Kogoro – who also shows up at the scene – guess Ran has been put to rapid freezing, thus she's in the 'clinical death' condition. They hope that by defrosting her, there is a chance that she will revive.

The drama series ended too soon, but I hope I can be satisfied with this last episode. *ShinRan yay!!!*

my friend said that the last scene was..

spoiler alert!! don't read ..it will kill your excitement!! :twisted:

the beginning of anime series,takagi was puked by shinichi..ran was frost then defrost