Detective Conan World
Moonlight Magician

Hates?

I hate it when you work yourself to the bone for something and have to give up on other stuff and in the end, someone else comes along and steals your thunder.

I hate:

-people who hate me and don't tell me that they do/try acting nice with me.

-not being able to grasp a few facts.

-people who speak other than their language at home.

-being asked, "why are you smiling?" when remember something that makes me smile.

-the person who decided it's against the law for women to drive.

-people who act towards me like I'm a toddler or something just 'cause I'm a few years younger

-feeling the way I'm feeling now.

I hate people who assume I know everything and make a big deal when I get something wrong just because they think I'm a genius for getting good grades...

I hate (well, maybe not to the point of "hate", but of "dislike) girls who are overly-obsessed with boys and they can't talk about anything else

I despise girls in movies/shows/dramas that are weak and always have to have the hero rescue them -- like, GET UP GIRL YOU GOT THIS!!!!

I hate people who assume I know everything and make a big deal when I get something wrong just because they think I'm a genius for getting good grades...

I hate (well, maybe not to the point of "hate", but of "dislike) girls who are overly-obsessed with boys and they can't talk about anything else

I despise girls in movies/shows/dramas that are weak and always have to have the hero rescue them -- like, GET UP GIRL YOU GOT THIS!!!!

I hate it how you read my mind XP

Like seriously?!? it is exactly what I hate

But I would add:

I hate people who claim to know everything

I hate it how you read my mind XP

Like seriously?!? it is exactly what I hate

But I would add:

I hate people who claim to know everything

Oh my gosh yessss I despise the people who "know everything".... like, it's fine if you are smart, but at least be a little modest about it, geez -__-

I strongly despise teachers who give easy homework but hard problems on tests... like, sighs :(

Oh my gosh yessss I despise the people who "know everything".... like, it's fine if you are smart, but at least be a little modest about it, geez -__-

I strongly despise teachers who give easy homework but hard problems on tests... like, sighs :(

Ya I hate them too, :'(

I hate people (more specific, classmates) who say I can't do that and when someone tell them 'why not? Others have done it' they would say 'we are not as smart(or good) as they are'

They actually piss me off *pissed off*

And I think this thread is making my need to punch someone I hate, grow larger

I hate it when people are so outgoing that they totally forget their limits, like they keep acting crazy when it's just not the time.