Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

Pokemon Personifications

*twitch* *twitch*

It's ...pink. *Not a fan of the color pink*

I flattered that everyone think's I'm an adorable person but I don't see myself as cute and sweet. More like cute and vicious if people aren't careful with my emotions :P

You dont..but i do..-.-

Sigh....i think ill give up on this topic..coz people dont like what i personify them :(

You dont..but i do..-.-

Sigh....i think ill give up on this topic..coz people dont like what i personify them :(

Awhh no,, staaay.

The more the merrier :V

Besides, I wasn't complaining, just pointing out that I'm not only a sweetheart in general.

Awhh no,, staaay.

The more the merrier :V

Besides, I wasn't complaining, just pointing out that I'm not only a sweetheart in general.

I just personified you as Happiny because, i normally dont see you sad..but anyways..its getting OT..so nevermind.

@par-chan: :o

Why not Moho? :rolleyes: *remembers dcw irl*

XD disaster.... XD

Moho - Absol

*thinks over it*

That makes a lot of sense. :mellow:

so what you both think of me? In real life my friend said I'm one of the type I can scare people. I believe I belong to Pokemon, relate to supernatural. When I was in high school I learn I have an aura to scare people. This five years I haven't scare people, I can relate myself to pokemon which have supernatural power. You both have permission to describe me.

so what you both think of me? In real life my friend said I'm one of the type I can scare people. I believe I belong to Pokemon, relate to supernatural. When I was in high school I learn I have an aura to scare people. This five years I haven't scare people, I can relate myself to pokemon which have supernatural power. You both have permission to describe me.

429.png

I remembered both of them but then I forgot which name belonged to other and which to the other... Too similar names... ^_^"

yep i agree anyways i think misdrevus might suit her

yep i agree anyways i think misdrevus might suit her

But Mismagius... is pretty elegant. What do you think? Or should that be for Chelsea/Akako?