Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

Pokemon Personifications

MM is dunsparce, there is no argument here

I'll approve if you're these as well.

lickitung.pngor maybe this one 1.%20Garbodor.jpgor this5%20Swoobat-thumb-383x427.png6%20Amoongus.jpgor this12%20Scrafty%202-thumb-303x450.jpgor this7%20Musharna-thumb-409x429.png

Just choose either one of them and I'll be the happiest person.

P.S I'll prefer you being Garbodor by the way. :smile:

LIA is Milotic, there is no argument

NO. I do NOT accept that.

And being the person in question, I get to override the rule.

Misaki was Celebi!

There is no argument either!

Then can you consider Pikachu or Jirachi?

No argument

I AM the person in question, so I get to override the 'No argument' rule.

I'm not suggesting any pokémons for me and I hope others won't do it either(at least for me). I'll let IU choose. I'm sure she'll pick a good one. ^_^

I'ma Lapras.

200px-131Lapras.png

Lapras are social Pokémon, and they swim through the sea in large pods. They keep track of their fellow pod members through use of high-pitched songs they constantly sing, much like whales. Unfortunately they are very docile and do not like to fight, and this has made them an easy target for hunters. They are currently very rare in the wild. Their songs have become very sorrowful in recent times as it has become harder and harder for these peaceful Pokémon to find others of their kind. They are highly intelligent, and have been said to be able to learn human speech.

Raichu? ^

Raichu?

190px-026Raichu.png

Raichu is much more aggressive than Pikachu, especially if it has stored too much electricity in its body. It needs to discharge this electricity through its tail into the ground, leading to scorched patches of earth near its nest. However, Raichu can sometimes be timid Pokémon, using Dig to hide or zapping people from fear, especially if it thinks its trainer is scared of it, as shown in Stage Fight.

It will constantly electrify objects, people, and Pokémon until its electricity level is back to normal. When searching for electricity, Raichu will raise its tail to gather electricity from the atmosphere or plant its tail in the ground.

---

Somewhat. I'm not quite the aggressive type. More like playfully ticked off. Timid. I'm not very timid. Quiet sometimes, but not quite timid :P

Raichu?

190px-026Raichu.png

Raichu is much more aggressive than Pikachu, especially if it has stored too much electricity in its body. It needs to discharge this electricity through its tail into the ground, leading to scorched patches of earth near its nest. However, Raichu can sometimes be timid Pokémon, using Dig to hide or zapping people from fear, especially if it thinks its trainer is scared of it, as shown in Stage Fight.

It will constantly electrify objects, people, and Pokémon until its electricity level is back to normal. When searching for electricity, Raichu will raise its tail to gather electricity from the atmosphere or plant its tail in the ground.

---

Somewhat. I'm not quite the aggressive type. More like playfully ticked off. Timid. I'm not very timid. Quiet sometimes, but not quite timid :P

Whoops I was talking about Tsukiko XD (Sorry. Misleading...)

For you I think Lapras is a good choice :)

Whoops I was talking about Tsukiko XD (Sorry. Misleading...)

For you I think Lapras is a good choice :)

Ahh, I see. Yayy~ I'm Lapras then?

Me? Raichu? :blink:

I think it could suit you :P

Deoxys would be better though ..

180px-386Deoxys-Speed.png

I'ma Lapras.

200px-131Lapras.png

Lapras are social Pokémon, and they swim through the sea in large pods. They keep track of their fellow pod members through use of high-pitched songs they constantly sing, much like whales. Unfortunately they are very docile and do not like to fight, and this has made them an easy target for hunters. They are currently very rare in the wild. Their songs have become very sorrowful in recent times as it has become harder and harder for these peaceful Pokémon to find others of their kind. They are highly intelligent, and have been said to be able to learn human speech.

Accepted for Kim-Chan.