Detective Conan World
Vi Graythorn

What Would You Do If You Had No Internet/Phone/Tv?

What Would You Do If You Had No Internet?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. What Would You Do If You Had No Internet/Phone/TV?(check all that apply)

• read a book
    • draw
    • listen to music
    • exercise
    • take a really long shower
    • poke a wall
    • HAVE A MENTAL BREAKDOWN AFTER A FEW DAYS
    • others(please specify)

Books, music, exercise, martial arts, science, study... All things applicable. You all should read more. Its good.

Oh right and there is also my NDS... Never did say anything about portable gaming ;)

Having had this happen FAR too many times to me in the past (Good riddance, Cablevision), I've got my fair share of experience.

I assume by "no TV" you mean no cable. If so, I have a tremendous backlog of DVD's (movies, television, and wrestling) that I still have yet to watch. I also have a tremendous backlog of comic books AND regular books that I still haven't read, as well as the last few issues of Psychology Today and PC World. On my cell it's easy to check Facebook, Twitter, and my e-mail in case I need to know what's going on with things.

However, there's no way I wouldn't stop into a library at some point and spend some time using the internet over there.

If I have no Internet, phone and tv for the entire day...

And if I am allowed to do whatever I want,

I'll sleep the entire day, read my mangas, practice my piano and Guzheng or play with my violin, do some drawing, go out for a walk, visit my friend for dinner, shopping, try my hand on a new hairstyle, or try to knit, try out a new recipe, bake cookies, buy junk food and eat them, watch movies, go to the pet shop, stare at the skies and clouds, sit on a bench at the park, lie on my bed thinking, read my science and math books, go to a library and borrow stuff like learning Japanese or learning C++ or learning psychology etc, have a drink in a cafe, do up some handicraft, mess up the house, clean up my house, tidy my table, or just head off to some cafe with wifi installed and use their wireless. :P

Depends on how long and if there was no internet anywhere or just my house.

If it was just my house, it might pose a problem as I have homework that requires internet, so I'd have to go to internet cafes, Starbucks, or stay at school to finish work. If it was anywhere, then I'm going to hope that the teachers don't have internet so that they can't give me internet related homework. :V

During that time I'd watch all of the movies that I found tolerable (maybe go rent a couple nearby or buy a few at the DVD shop), listen to music, write, read, maybe doodle a little, sleep, enjoy myself, eat, etc. I doubt I would have a mental breakdown...in fact, I'm pretty sure I'd be able to survive a decently long amount of time without internet.

Go shopping with my friends , or catch a movie with them ~

Visit relatives, sleep, eat, exercise, learn how to play the guitar even better....

Mostly, just doing whatever I want to do :)

It was years before I even had a computer. I didn't get any video games until I was 12, and I've been camping many times in my life. In short, I grew up with books rather than the Internet. I know how to live without electricity for a long time, and (shocker!) I know how to cook. So as long as I have the supplies, I can keep myself fully occupied for DAYS at a time if need be. Besides, I don't freak out very often (Just if someone steals my pens).

I spent a holiday (mostly)without internet... and I didn't have a mental breakdown. :V

Read books, study for tests/quizzes/exams, talk to my idiot siblings, read my textbooks, attack some assessment books, try to figure out the chords on my guitar, Organize my desk, draw, reorganize my desk, repack my stuff, charge my laptop and other electronics, mark my calendar, read 'Reader's Digest' over and over and over again, do all my homework in advance, read other textbooks and my parents' encyclopedias/dictionaries/collections of writing... etc.

:mellow:

Read a book,talk to my younger bro,play some board games...etc. If I run out of things I'd probably go crazy,get into a rage or have a mental breakdown. Either one. (although it would take me about 300days to run out of things to do) :)

It would suck if my interent went down. I don't use the TV very much and don't have a cell phone.

But I could finish reading some of my detective books, and catalog the rest of my DVDs. As well as finish some of my old wood-shop projects. Still with my laptop I could play games.

Read a book , exercise , listen to music , hang out with friends , will play out door games and what not .But still if there is no net and phone it would totally suck . :rolleyes:

I would write, draw, exercise, dance, go shopping, sleep, read, go to the library and use THEIR computers XD, visit people and sleep some more.