Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
Mariya

When will Conan chapter 799 out?

you got it when someone translated the chinese version

which mentioned it won't be out until next year (CHINESE CALENDAR)

and posted that to the forum of DCTP...

in reality...

It'll be out 2 weeks after 798...author is on break for one week.

that's the long answer...and when it's released in english?

well...you just have to wait for that...patience is the key...It'll come out when it's ready...don't ask when

,because I've noticed that asking will only make the translators angry...and snarky...

I read from somewhere (I don't remember.) that Conan chapter 799 won't be out until New Year. Is it true?

:unsure: :?:

For DC manga, never trust anything you read unless it is from DCTP, Shonen Sunday magazine, or their website websunday.net. People of the internet never know what they are talking about or intentionally troll. Always try to get your info from reputable sources.

Gosho is taking a week off and the issue will be out on the 7th... Unless there are 54 issues in a year in which case it will be out on the 14th. I really don't remember if there is a SS 54 or not... So basically expect it in 2-3 weeks, because no matter what it won't be out in issue 53 which comes out next week. We'll know for sure next week whether or not there are 54 issues or not.

To be perfectly honest, I THINK that there are 54 issues of SS in a year, which means that SS #1 will be out on the 14th. But again, I won't know for sure until issue 53 is out next week and they update websunday.

EDIT: It WILL be out on 07-December-2011. (Or the 6th in the states where DCTP is located)