Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
Shinichi Sherlock

Quota DC

If I told her how I feel, she'd just miss me even more. After all, I'm the guy who's been breaking her heart by making her wait an eternity. Even though I'm always by her side. I don't want to see her cry anymore. Even if it means that I no longer have a place in her heart. Seems pretty immature of me, doesn't it? :')

~ Kudo Shinichi ~

How do you feel when you read this, Truthfully, I can't help myself to cry. I think DC going to end in Tragic way. What do you think ?

How do you feel when you read this, Truthfully, I can't help myself to cry. I think DC going to end in Tragic way. What do you think ?

Hm... Before recklessly spoiling out any spoiler, I have to ask you first to make sure. Which episode/manga chapter have you reached until now ?

episode 608..Ran's facepalm reading..

"you will be together after a dramatic event"

love the qoute!! xDD

Many Episodes:

"A-re-re?" - Conan Edogawa

A totally used quote.

"Oi-Oi~" - Various Characters, especially Conan Edogawa.

Another totally used quote.

"Words are like weapons. You might hurt someone with them...... and lose a friend forever. You never know when someone just brushes past you, and then you might never see them again."

- Edogawa Conan

Quote from Movie 15. I watched the Chinese subbed version, so Imma just translate it LOL

Hm... Before recklessly spoiling out any spoiler, I have to ask you first to make sure. Which episode/manga chapter have you reached until now ?

Don't worry. In manga, I already at chapter where Sera make Kudo and Hattori fight for which is greater detective .

In Anime, I'm at episode 637.

episode 608..Ran's facepalm reading..

"you will be together after a dramatic event"

love the qoute!! xDD

I know right ? But still, I hope that 'dramatic event' doesn't mean in a bad way :\

Many Episodes:

"A-re-re?" - Conan Edogawa

A totally used quote.

"Oi-Oi~" - Various Characters, especially Conan Edogawa.

Another totally used quote.

"Words are like weapons. You might hurt someone with them...... and lose a friend forever. You never know when someone just brushes past you, and then you might never see them again."

- Edogawa Conan

Quote from Movie 15. I watched the Chinese subbed version, so Imma just translate it LOL

Wow, you reminded me about Genta. He and Mitsuhiko fight made ma angry, ya know. In movie 15, I was hoping for something special like BO or something. Still. It was good. I'm just hoping movie 16 will be even better :)