Detective Conan World
Anti-APTX4869

obsessed about DC

I've been hearing that people who have obsession(?) over something is called an Otaku... but I'm not so sure. :P

Anyways, how much obsessed are you in DC? list your top five if you can.

Here's me

1. I have ~20 GB : Haibara/Shiho pic/vid/file (That's too many...)

2. I have ~11 GB : Conan/Shinich pic/vid/file (!! Big difference!!!)

3. I Draw DC.... mostly Haibara and Conan

4. All of DC episodes manga + anime/specials/movies.... in a separate hard disk... =_=

5. I sometimes do stuff from the anime/amnga (i.e A~le~le~)

what about you~?

I'm a bit shy to say this but...

1. I bring my whole DC manga everywhere. (even overseas)

2. I have the characters picture files separated (unless they're so many)

3. Sometimes I sleep with the manga... :oops: (still no reason)

4. Never miss a single EP on TV (even when like, 11:00 pm)

5. Anyone who insults about DC I'll (maybe) karate them like Ran.

:razz: :razz: :razz:

6. I read DC manga before my exams (I'm supposed to study right?)

(But I passed every time :P)

Not much actually :-|

Oh yeah, and each time I'm online, I'll do DCW, DC facebook page, and read DC manga online.

At the same time.

My turn:

1. I read DC everyday for no reason. Just to refresh my memory.

2. I have many pictures of DC's characters.

3. I also have some DC posters and I hang the up in my room much to the anger of my parents. :twisted:

4.I will re-watch DC episodes when I am bored.

5. I write many fanfics on DC.

Not much I know. :oops:

Wah! I can relate somewhat,but unfortunately I don't have manga

1. Kill / murder those who disagree that DC is the best! :twisted:

2. Talk DC all the time with friends and classmate

3. Spread DC love

4. Collect everything that has conan face/ any conan stuff even you're out of money,you'll barrow from your parents just to buy those stuff

5. My profile in FB is a DC chara and I have DC avatar! XD

6. Sing DC song

7. Rewatch hundred times of DC ep

8. Friends with DC fans...

9. Draw Conan everywhere

10. Make conan an inspiration in school. If there's a homework,sometimes I base on Conan lessons

11. Mobile full of conan stuff

12. Download amv's

but I know my twin is more obsess than me,ohohoho~!

Wah! I can relate somewhat,but unfortunately I don't have manga

1. Kill / murder those who disagree that DC is the best! :twisted:

2. Talk DC all the time with friends and classmate

3. Spread DC love

4. Collect everything that has conan face/ any conan stuff even you're out of money,you'll barrow from your parents just to buy those stuff

5. My profile in FB is a DC chara and I have DC avatar! XD

6. Sing DC song

7. Rewatch hundred times of DC ep

8. Friends with DC fans...

9. Draw Conan everywhere

10. Make conan an inspiration in school. If there's a homework,sometimes I base on Conan lessons

11. Mobile full of conan stuff

12. Download amv's

but I know my twin is more obsess than me,ohohoho~!

Actually we're alike, are we? :twisted:

1. There's a shortcut on my desktop that takes me directly to the folder of DC saved here in my laptop.

2. I have all episodes, movies (except Movie 15 since I'm still waiting for the Blu-ray version... :P ), OVAs, Magic Files, TV special, live action specials, live action series, series OSTs and movie OSTs. As of the moment, they consume 178 GB of my hard disk space here on my laptop. :)

3. DC openings and endings with their corresponding full versions, and DC series OSTs are the only music that is stored on my cellphone... :P

4. My laptop's desktop uses DC wallpapers, while my cellphone also uses a DC wallpaper that includes all the characters.

5. My laptop's Welcome screen (It's Windows 7, BTW) is a snapshot of DC title from Episode 617, (I think, but it's somewhere around there... :P )

6. My cellphone's alarm tone is Giri Giri Chop, which really wakes me up... :V

* Print DC pics and make it my ID picture. :-D

* I cried out loud if I can't watch some episodes of it. :-?

* I've edited some DC pics and make it my wallpaper on my cellphone, profile pic on Facebook, etc. :lol:

* I love to sing, that's why I've saved all the DC's theme songs and memorize some of them. :-P

* I love all the characters of DC. (no favoritism) 8-)

It's that enough?

I can't list them all...

I'm kinda lazy to do that. LOLz :rolleyes:

Well, yes. I am obsessed with DC. It's my number one manga and anime. I'm always creating new characters and stories, drawing and reading. Also spending time here.

Wow all of the replies there made me wonder whether I'm a true DC addict! :shock: Hahaha!

But anyway, yeah I always say that I'm obsessed with DC, although perhaps in a different way than the ppl above? There's like a phase thing for me you know, although I always like DC, but sometimes I get this temporary phase thing which I call the "DC Craze" (and other times for some other anime series), in which I'd get especially addicted or obsessed with DC.

I can't stop watching DC (no matter what homework or tests I have)! Wakes up, turns on computer, watch DC, shower, breakfast/lunch, watch DC, dinner, watch DC, sleep. And the routine follows again. (of course, this is during the holidays/weekends). If there's school, pretty much the same, just that there is that time-space for "school" there. And sometimes I watch too much DC, i can't stop thinking about DC. Everything in my head is DC, DC, DC, Conan, Conan, Conan, Shinichi, B.O... And then I can't stop thinking how cool Shinichi is, how I wannabe a genius like him, and then I'll imagine how they'll be like in real life, what if they're my friends, bla bla.

I suppose my version of being obsessed with DC is more like internally, since I can't stop thinking about DC (in contrast to the above posts which is more of activity-wise?). So...that's pretty much it. And after some time, I'd get over this phase momentarily - perhaps by watching another show (in which i'd get into that "craze" phase for that title. So basically the cycle continues (still ongoing).

Wow all of the replies there made me wonder whether I'm a true DC addict! :shock: Hahaha!

But anyway, yeah I always say that I'm obsessed with DC, although perhaps in a different way than the ppl above? There's like a phase thing for me you know, although I always like DC, but sometimes I get this temporary phase thing which I call the "DC Craze" (and other times for some other anime series), in which I'd get especially addicted or obsessed with DC.

I can't stop watching DC (no matter what homework or tests I have)! Wakes up, turns on computer, watch DC, shower, breakfast/lunch, watch DC, dinner, watch DC, sleep. And the routine follows again. (of course, this is during the holidays/weekends). If there's school, pretty much the same, just that there is that time-space for "school" there. And sometimes I watch too much DC, i can't stop thinking about DC. Everything in my head is DC, DC, DC, Conan, Conan, Conan, Shinichi, B.O... And then I can't stop thinking how cool Shinichi is, how I wannabe a genius like him, and then I'll imagine how they'll be like in real life, what if they're my friends, bla bla.

I suppose my version of being obsessed with DC is more like internally, since I can't stop thinking about DC (in contrast to the above posts which is more of activity-wise?). So...that's pretty much it. And after some time, I'd get over this phase momentarily - perhaps by watching another show (in which i'd get into that "craze" phase for that title. So basically the cycle continues (still ongoing).

Same here! ^_^