Detective Conan World
Anti-APTX4869

So Kim Jung Il died

according to a website,

SEOUL, South Korea -- North Korean television announces in a "special broadcast" that its leader Kim Jong Il has died in Pyongyang. He was 69.

according to a news,

he dided December 17, 2011 at 8:30... doesn't say AM or PM =_=

Well, idk either.

But here's the bigger problem:

acording to the news, there is a tension between the government because his son, Kim Jung Eun, is not yet taken over as a dictator(? I thought he was already...) also, if he does beccome the dictator, not everyone in the governement will follow him because, of course, they want the place as well.

.... he died from overwork on some kind of plan... idk full korean so I'm not sure what North Korean News anchor was saying. They use more proper Korean which is hard to understand if you don't know full Korean.......

I might be wrong but that's what was on the Korean MBC news...

Well, idk either.

But here's the bigger problem:

acording to the news, there is a tension between the government because his son, Kim Jung Eun, is not yet taken over as a dictator(? I thought he was already...) also, if he does beccome the dictator, not everyone in the governement will follow him because, of course, they want the place as well.

.... he died from overwork on some kind of plan... idk full korean so I'm not sure what North Korean News anchor was saying. They use more proper Korean which is hard to understand if you don't know full Korean.......

I might be wrong but that's what was on the Korean MBC news...

This always happens. The son better take over and control the government as soon as possible. If not, a civil riot might break out, the citizens might be harmed... You know where I'm going. Internal conflicts inside the government always harm the people one way or another. :mellow:

If it gets worse, another war, but the news says it's not likely.

Funny thing is, they said South Korea is "getting ready for war" lol....

They always say that. North and South Korea are still having their 'Cold War' and they are just waiting for the other party to oull the trigger so they would have a good reason to have a war. <_< Hope nothing happens though. :unsure:

If it gets worse, another war, but the news says it's not likely.

Funny thing is, they said South Korea is "getting ready for war" lol....

It isn't a laughing matter. The successor, Kim Jung Il's son, has already attacked SK... Kim was at least smart enough to not attack when talks were going on between China and America, but he was not. He attacked SK and China basically said screw you to them while the son is in charge. They are more likely to start a war they cannot win to prove a point, they will unfortunately likely be destroyed because of it.

• Upvote 1

It isn't a laughing matter. The successor, Kim Jung Il's son, has already attacked SK... Kim was at least smart enough to not attack when talks were going on between China and America, but he was not. He attacked SK and China basically said screw you to them while the son is in charge. They are more likely to start a war they cannot win to prove a point, they will unfortunately likely be destroyed because of it.

Unfortnately, Kyuu's right. There's a lot of tension between China and America, and now both Korea's are heading into ever deeper trouble. It does not look good... And America doesn't not like communism and they've helped South Korea. That leaves North Korea and... *sigh*

Well and yeah Looking at this, i been seen this news yesterday, everywhere seen breaking news about him, what what i heard from them say he died from heart attack, and also said South side have put up the alert about this and even has emergency meeting.

Hmmm what can i say about this?

Likewise seeing one news report show a video people see he past away make me frist though male don't cry O_O mellow.gif and a female saying 'why did you leave us in this place' making me think hmm i wonder what happen to their future since they has been in war quite a long time... especially been-ing a communist country that no other (maybe few country) are communist country ¬_¬dry.gificon_exclaim.gif reminding me of my History lesson.....

Hmmmm

Wonder what will happen now... some say he know he's going to 'leave' soon, so he had prepared his son to succeed him. I guess if his son is prepared and takes over, nothing really changes drastically... but I think there will still be changes in North Korea and in the world.

Plus, agreed with Rohit. This isn't an appropriate forum to go in depth into the consequences of the death of Kim Jung Il. But it's good to read up more about this exemplary leader.

Wonder what will happen now... some say he know he's going to 'leave' soon, so he had prepared his son to succeed him. I guess if his son is prepared and takes over, nothing really changes drastically... but I think there will still be changes in North Korea and in the world.

Plus, agreed with Rohit. This isn't an appropriate forum to go in depth into the consequences of the death of Kim Jung Il. But it's good to read up more about this exemplary leader.

I agree but also it good and give information about this for other people and yes agian would go that far....-sigh-