Detective Conan World
xpon

moho, i deman explanations!!!!!!!

Mohorovicic, you think this is funny?

i never intend to join dcw and because helping chekov i end up joining it.. and based on my curiosity i search my name.. and found many times you mock and tease me.. You and your friend IU insult me while you know i will never read it.

if we are joking in mafia thread.. you know it is a joke because everyone invole is there and read and will get the joke... but talking about something behind some back.. means that you intentionally insult him right?

i will not go mad before i hear your explanations... but you and i also human being that have feeling and can be hurt if other insult you!

Very intersting intro. I'll give it to you but I agree with what the Stalker said. And you said that you won't get mad before you hear your explanations but it is already clear from the way you introduced yourself that you ARE mad... :blink:

Maybe it's a misunderstanding so don't get so worked up.

But anyway, welcome to DCW! :) Hope you can resolve Moho's, IU's and your misunderstanding so you can enjoy your time here. :)

but talking about something behind some back.. means that you intentionally insult him right?

This isn't necessarily true, nor do I mean anything I said. I'm pretty sure most people here know I'm completely, utterly, just kidding.

Again, if I hurt your feelings, I apologize. But, this is a misunderstanding.

ali_053.gif

i manage to summon Moho to my thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS:

i am mad because you insult me behind my back.. but this whole thread is a joke.. (consider it as my revenge to you)

i wont mad at you for long.. because we are a lover partner in crime, right?

beside.. if i seriously hate you.. it easy.. all i need is to lynch you every round in mafia ali_012.gif

for introductions.. i think it not necessary... because i dont think the moderator here like to have a member like me... so i will only post i this thread only ali_033.gif

and moho.. my pm to you is also a joke...

i am mad because you insult me behind my back.. but this whole thread is a joke.. (consider it as my revenge to you)

i wont mad at you for long.. because we are a lover partner in crime, right?

beside.. if i seriously hate you.. it easy.. all i need is to lynch you every round in mafia ali_012.gif

for introductions.. i think it not necessary... because i dont think the moderator here like to have a member like me... so i will only post i this thread only ali_033.gif

and moho.. my pm to you is also a joke...

You honestly need to stop joking like that. :P

But honestly, I don't think the moderators will mind having you here, so...

And BTW, welcome! :D

hello all!!!!

nice to meet all of you too!!

and the moderator will angry..... they wont be happy if i made this kind of thread every day all over the DCW right?

hello all!!!!

nice to meet all of you too!!

and the moderator will angry..... they wont be happy if i made this kind of thread every day all over the DCW right?

You kidding? You really don't know the moderators here, RAWR. I guess CC well get a heartattack seeing this :V

No, I won't be getting a "heart attack" upon seeing this (and frankly I'm offended that you'd even make such an accusation), but I will say that xpon, we are glad to have you here and welcome you, but you know that you've certainly gotten away with more than one thing over on DCTP that on normal grounds would've lead you to more than a slap on the wrist. If you contribute positively to this community than you will be welcomed and treated just like everyone else. If you don't, and don't behave, then there will be consequences.

In summary: as Moho said, we certainly don't mind having you here, as long as you don't misbehave.

thanks again... and CC. i know what you saying about.. and thanks...

it just that with my current conditions (work wise) i already reduce my online time in DCTP. i really cant afford to start a new forum.. but i will try to help in Wiki if i can.

thanks again for the warm welcome....