Detective Conan World
Rye

FATE/STAY NIGHT

FATE! FATE! FATE!

FANTASY + SCI-FI + ACTION + DRAMA + ROMANCE + OTHER COOL STUFF = FATE/STAY NIGHT!

To all those who love Fantasy, Sci-Fi, or both, I show you the ultimate combination of these genres---FATE/STAY NIGHT!

I absolutely LOVED it. It was like, the ULTIMATE anime. It has a GREAT storyline, awesome characters, and great art! Plus, you get additional trivia about famous figures, fictitious people or not.

Fate/Stay Night follows the story of Shiro Emiya, a teenager who accidentally became a competitor in the Fifth Holy Grail War, a notorious battle for the Seventh Heavenly Artifact, the Holy Grail. The Holy Grail is found at the core of the Moon Cell, and is able to grant any wish. It also knows everything there is to know about the Earth, recording everything since the beginning of time.

Kiritsugu Emiya, thus, became the Master of Saber, true name King Arthur. Then he, along with Saber, fight their way to the Holy Grail, facing powerful enemies and at the same time, revealing the truth about the War and the Grail...

Fate-Stay-Night-22-1024x768.jpg

Saber ftw!!!

I gotta admit, I did cry at the end... :')

But I recommend Fate/Zero, too. The action is absolutely thrilling! And of course, more Saber action.

• Upvote 1

Saber ftw!!!

I gotta admit, I did cry at the end... :')

But I recommend Fate/Zero, too. The action is absolutely thrilling! And of course, more Saber action.

IKR! SABER! SABER! SABER! Please look at my sig. I AM ABSOLUTELY OBSESSED WITH SABER!

• Upvote 1