Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

Your Favorite Female Character!

Your Favorite Female Character!  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these characters are your favorites?

2. 2. More characters

• Someone on another list
    • Koizumi Akako

aww, can it really be just five? i voted for 6 though, too hard to choose :P

1. ran

2. eri

3. yukiko

4. sato

5. vermouth

6. kazuha

you may wonder why i didn't vote for ai

it's just that. . these ladies are my top 6, if i was allowed

to make it into 7 ai would be in it, she would be just my least but i still like her

no offense to haibara's fans :P

First of all, no I am not a guy. You don't have to be a guy to like characters like Ran. Personally, I don't get agitated by characters like Ran. And what "sort of girl" is Ran? And why does she not "deserve" a guy? I like both Ran and Ai/Shiho. I think both Ran and Ai have equal right to find that someone that they want to be with. Sure, Ai has had it bad, but I think that partly her own doing. She did decide after all to join the Black Organization to begin with (Ignore this striked out part. Thanks HalfAngel for correcting me) Ran's also been in many tough situations. Consider her mother getting shot and her parents getting a divorce and living separately. Sure, perhaps it wasn't quite as "dark" as Ai, but I'm just saying that Ran has problems too. And why does Ai really deserve someone more? I don't think people really "deserve" other people. Relationships need to be built as well, not soley earned. And hasn't Ran been waiting a long time for Shinichi to return? I think that merits some consideration.

In this case, I meant sensitive in that she is more aware of other people's feelings. I have no idea what her "threatening to hit Shinichi" when he returns is relevant to her being sensitive. And apparently, you're one of the few people who don't understand that it's a joke because when has she ever really hit Shinichi when he came back?

Have you ever seen how she treats Conan? She is always very careful with him and taking care of him. I would say that is gentle. Just because someone knows karate doesn't mean they're not gentle.

I'm pretty sure she's sacrificed her safety for that of someone else many times. Like that time in Countdown to Heaven when she jumps to save both Conan and herself? And she has a genuinely friendly personality. Sure, she may threaten to hurt Shinichi from time to time, but I think it is an example of how these two show that they care for one another. But it's not like she threatens to hit everyone that she sees.

Um...that was a redundant sentence. When Shinichi comes back, she is essentially, NOT WAITING ANYMORE. And another example of her being patient is her attitude towards her father. She looks after him and tolerates his weird habits and quirks.

Not necessarily. I'd say more kindness is a quality of someone who is gentle. She goes out of her way to help people. That doesn't necessarily make her gentle. Gentle would be more how you treat someone whereas kindness is more what you do for someone else. Have you ever considered how many times she's helped the little ones with their problems? But, according to you, gentle and kindness are the same. I guess you think that she isn't kind but I imagine that in that context, it's hard to find anyone that is kind. Particularly, if they know martial arts.

Not all the time. I've seen her take down many a bad guy with her karate moves. I'm pretty sure she can do things for herself. And like I've said before, she has sacrificed herself for the safety of others before.

I'm pretty sure you don't like Ran. But everyone is allowed to have their own opinion. I'm not sure what gave you the urge to go and tear apart my little post because as I said, "to each their own". Just because you dislike Ran, doesn't mean that everyone else does as well. Also, your opinion of Ran seems purely based on her statement "I'm going to hurt Shinichi when he comes back" and her ability to do karate. Perhaps you should try re-watching a couple episodes with a more open mind and that will help you to appreciate her more.

Just my two cents worth.

yes and no.I agree you.but Ai is better with Conan.My opinion is soulmate

Alright, sounds like you don't hate her anymore, which makes me smile. :D Hooray!

hm, hajimemashite! I'm just a newbie, so please dnt mind me sharing my opinion:

hi guys/folks. i hope you would read this:

I'm a Ran fan. though i also liked ai, but i love Ran more.

There are purpose for everything, right? why do you think Haibara is "smarter" than Ran? is that the way she carries herself? or: Haibara studied in America, so that's why she's smart in terms of science and common perspectives(since science deals with common perspective, right?). She has family problems(or should i say, both of her parents died), that's why probably she has "that" attitude. Ran is a typical, ideal girl for me. She also is clever, but i think she's only playing dumb; though she knows them already(it implies), i think she puts her feelings first that's why she always encounter those DOUBTS, and sometimes, ended up in danger. She has family problems too, and grew in a different environment/nature than Haibara. So, that's one of the reason that explains why Ran and Haibara are totally different.

next: why shinichi is:

1. more open to haibara when it comes to his secret, FBI, CIA, BO, and such common danger?

2. not letting ran know even a single thing, nor hint.

Ans:

1. Because haibara WAS one of the most important person in BO, specifically, she was the scientist who was used by BO in creating some poisonous medicine(specifically the apotoxin holmes: apotoxin 4869) because she knew shinichi's secret: that shinichi shrunked by drinking that apotoxin 4869. shinichi knew that haibara won't open their mouth since he know that she already suffered and experienced the trauma/nightmare when her sis, and parents was killed.

2. Because shinichi IS truly worried for ran, though it's not written in his face(sometimes), it always imply. Knowing ran as his childhood friend, as far as i remembered, in one of the episodes, he assumed/predicted what will happen when he tells Ran about everything, his secret, FBI, CIA, and the Black Organization: Ran will be totally worried, and knowing her, she might panic and do something reckless, like blurt it out to the police, when the police themselves have no idea what's going on(and you should know what will happen next: spreading of the news, reaching BO, making a move to silence Ran. Since she will do anything just to save her love ones, even in exchange for her life.

I hope you would not criticize me of what i write. This is on my behalf. And i KNOW, this is right. Thank you :)

- Phenomenal lass_1995

kim_azstig24@yahoo.com

just mail me. if ever! :D

PS: REPLY ASAP!

• Upvote 1

neh, I just thought that Vermouth will only be a few votes behind them.

no way man vermouth is not that good of a character beside usually main characters are the most favorited ones although I like vermouth more than some female characters who are main characters

AI HAS NINJA SKILLS! SHE CAN DODGE A SOCCER BALL WITHOUT EVEN LOOKING!

:lol: My fave is definately Ai and Sato. Reason?

I love Ai's sense of humor and reactions to stuff. Hilarious! :lol:

I also love Sato! She's so cute, but somewhat dense. Takagi and Sato are an amazing couple! I also love how tough and smart she is. She has a great sense of humor, and actually listens to Conan. Those two are definately my faves. Anyone agree?

For me is Ran Mouri, because she is one of the main character and the one who makes the show awesome.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

and I voted for

1.Ran

2.Kazuha

3.Aoko

4.Sato

5.Akemi

6.Sonoko