Detective Conan World
MiyuXKanata

Ur Fav Romance Manga... <3

Hm... Faster than a Kiss and Switch Girl comes to mind. Gentlemen Alliance Cross is another one.

But is this in the right area? =X This might be better in the off topic manga section....

I don't like romance stories. But usually the hot guys appear mostly only in Romance manga... :mellow: Which is some of the reasons I start reading them >__<

Well, whatever the reason, as long as the guy is loveable, I don't really care about the female lead char.

If I had to choose a favourite romance manga... Hmmmm... (It might not even be a romance manga - just love elements) probably these few:

Card Captor Sakura

Chrono Crusade

DNAngel

Kobato

Tora Dora

Vampire Knight

(Might have included Fushigi Yuugi and Gakuen Alice if it hadnt turn out too cheesy.)

The Infernal Devices manga is coming out this December. :x I swear, before I started reading that series, I was emotionally stable... Now I sit at the window for hours contemplating what's going to happen in the last book... It's the worst, most torturous, amazingly well-written, heartwrenching romance I've ever read. I love it. Of course, parts of the manga have been released online, but I need more... It's my yin fen...

Hot gimmick, Maid-sama, Dengeki DAISY

HAHAHA! ME TOO! DENGEKI DAISY IS SO BEAUTIFUL~

I don't like romance stories. But usually the hot guys appear mostly only in Romance manga... :mellow: Which is some of the reasons I start reading them >__<

Well, whatever the reason, as long as the guy is loveable, I don't really care about the female lead char.

If I had to choose a favourite romance manga... Hmmmm... (It might not even be a romance manga - just love elements) probably these few:

Card Captor Sakura

Chrono Crusade

DNAngel

Kobato

Tora Dora

Vampire Knight

(Might have included Fushigi Yuugi and Gakuen Alice if it hadnt turn out too cheesy.)

I LOVE THEM ALL.

---

I read a shoujo manga called "Billion Girl" but it's rated Jousei. Hardcore romance, but I tell you, NO SMUT. It's just a heavy love story, that's all.

Hhahahaha. I'm only 12 and jousei's for 20+.

XD