Detective Conan World
Asolo

Black Organization Coming

My theory about Gin:

He started out as a nice little boy who had loving parents and maybe a little sibling or two. Then the entire family gets like... massacred and he's the only survivor. He gets messed up and runs away. Then he's homeless for a long time, but he hangs out with crazy gangs and is a super cold killer. The BO finds out about this killer gang dude and then they recruit him. He finishes up the rest of his education in the BO, learning different languages, computer stuff, and more "killer moves." After that... yeah, he just goes around killing and doing stuff for the BO, giving Anokata all his allegiance because he won't be missed by any family or anything.

Hehe... xD

My theory about Gin:

He started out as a nice little boy who had loving parents and maybe a little sibling or two. Then the entire family gets like... massacred and he's the only survivor. He gets messed up and runs away. Then he's homeless for a long time, but he hangs out with crazy gangs and is a super cold killer. The BO finds out about this killer gang dude and then they recruit him. He finishes up the rest of his education in the BO, learning different languages, computer stuff, and more "killer moves." After that... yeah, he just goes around killing and doing stuff for the BO, giving Anokata all his allegiance because he won't be missed by any family or anything.

Hehe... xD

I wish we could know more of the BO members' past :(

I don't care about Vodka, Chianti or Korn... But I'd like to know why Gin, Vermouth, Bourbon... (the interesting ones) ended up in BO... XD

My theory about Gin:

Hehe... xD

That would be an awesome plot, even if it doesn't turn out to be canon. Any chance you're a fanfiction writer? *hint hint nudge nudge*

Oh, and, though this is a bit random, the reason why the BO mostly appear in the winter time has nothing to do with their clothing, but more because of symbolism.

The four seasons represent the four main parts of life:

- Spring: birth

- Summer: living

- Autumn: dying

- Winter: death

These themes appear in literature a lot, as long as you keep an eye out.

The reason why the BO appear during the winter has nothing to do with the story plot.

It's just Gosho's way of tying in the BO with death using symbolism.

• Upvote 2

That would be an awesome plot, even if it doesn't turn out to be canon. Any chance you're a fanfiction writer? *hint hint nudge nudge*

Haha, yeah, I write some fanfiction :P But I never finish any of them... xP

Anyway, what we've known about Gin so far is that he's intelligence, strong, good in technology; and even though we still haven't known which country did he come from, Gin seems to understand English (Vermouth wrote him the teasing email in English)...

One more thing, Gin seems to have some kind of "taste" in art and maybe a little poetry... XD

When he had a face-off with Sherry, he asked her if the scene was "pretty" (white snow floating, dark night and red blood). He also commented that this is the most beautiful death-ground for a traitor XD

In Episode 230 (Vol 29), Gin sat quietly and "amorously" listened to the singer (while Vodka was kinda blabling about killing), which Vermouth teased them as "2 men drooling over that singer"... :lol:

Oh, and, though this is a bit random, the reason why the BO mostly appear in the winter time has nothing to do with their clothing, but more because of symbolism.

The reason why the BO appear during the winter has nothing to do with the story plot.

Makes sense, i never thought of that.

What season is it in DC right now? O___o They wear the same clothes like .... all year round so it's hard to tell unless the scenery is drawn out properly :P

What season is it in DC right now? O___o They wear the same clothes like .... all year round so it's hard to tell unless the scenery is drawn out properly :P

I think it's autumn now in the latest manga files, due to the characters' clothing. But it could also be spring... <_<

I think it's autumn now in the latest manga files, due to the characters' clothing. But it could also be spring... <_<

It's spring/summer right now because the characters follow the real life seasons. That said, we are approaching the fated file 800. BO have appeared on the dot for 500, 600, and 700. I think we have a pretty good chance for the end of the Bourbon arc at file 800 because we have all the necessary stuff (Ran's suspicion driven by Sera, Bourbon's plot). 800 will be due this fall/winter most likely counting breaks and such, also matching up with BO appearances in the cold season.

It's spring/summer right now because the characters follow the real life seasons. That said, we are approaching the fated file 800. BO have appeared on the dot for 500, 600, and 700. I think we have a pretty good chance for the end of the Bourbon arc at file 800 because we have all the necessary stuff (Ran's suspicion driven by Sera, Bourbon's plot). 800 will be due this fall/winter most likely counting breaks and such, also matching up with BO appearances in the cold season.

It's about time... :lol:

I hope there is some information on Sera or the BO or both in chapter 787! After all, DC is resuming after 1 whole month!! So, I'm looking forward to something really interesting.....

Like Chekhov has mentioned before, the BO probably won't appear until the big double zero. For the next 13 chapters, I'm betting on just a few average cases with very little (if any) plot development.

Like Chekhov has mentioned before, the BO probably won't appear until the big double zero. For the next 13 chapters, I'm betting on just a few average cases with very little (if any) plot development.

787-789 are likely going to be the only chapters to be tied up with the Kogoro case. (Note: this case is totally a fake Kogoro lookalike, fake Akai lookalike hint drop) Assuming Gosho will start on the 00, that leaves 790-799, which may break down into three three parters or a three parter and a six parter, and a singlet for 799 (a singlet has happened before two major showdown arcs now - 594 and 699).

I think we are likely to get at least one more Sera case because we still need clues about what specifically tipped Sera off that Shinichi, Conan, and Haibara are important.

We are also going to need a pretty heavy Ran's suspicion themed case in order to build the proper "Save Sera from Bourbon while keeping Ran from suspecting!" double header that has been hinted at for a while now. (Shiragami, Sports bar, Sera's questions)

The Sera and suspicion may be combined into one case with the suspicion spilling over into the next case.

I think Gosho needs to drop a reminder about Scar Akai before 800 hits because his last appearance was ~100 chaps before 800 which will equate to about 2.5 years of not appearing - then again after this long, maybe it's better to wait until the main plot. We still don't know why he hates Akai yet. Gosho has yet to drop any hints in that direction which is a bit aggravating. It would be nice if there was one scar Akai case before the main fall, but with Sera and suspicion there may not be room before 800 hits unless Gosho somehow decides that three plots in a row is a good thing.

Perhaps we will have a minor Okiya appearance shoved in to clarify how he feels about Sera and just to remind the readers who everyone is before the big 00.

• Upvote 3

With Amuro being introduced, things are finally coming together in one page. Just 5 more chapters to go until the double 00. And seems like Sera has gone missing all of a sudden! I won't be surprised to see her in the next chap meeting Amuro........ with Okiya tailing her.

This is kind of off-topic but we all know that at the ending of the Kir arc (around 600), Gosho began the story with the scene of crows gathering near Mouri Detective Agency, as a "sigh" of their "awakening"...

Since 800 is likely the end of the Okiya/Bourbon arc, I wonder if there will be any crow this time ?

Even when the crows were just there for symbolism purpose, I would like to see them again... :rolleyes:

Gosho aoyama should really start making more BO and kaito kid's chapter rather than that of detective boys.

I'm actually glad about that. I would like to see more of the BO and Sera, Okiya and Amuro for a change. The DBs can wait. But, I think we will be a DB case before the finale of the Bourbon Arc because Ai has to meet Sera.

Speaking about DB, I want them to meet up with Gin and Vodka and see what happens next.

Gin's glare is enough to make Genta run miles! We might see a thin Genta after that! LOL