Detective Conan World
lris

Hello!

I made an account here months ago, but I never actually posted anything :3 So let me introduce myself:

I'm Iris, but you can also call me Belli (a nickname I got at a different forum). I'm from the Netherlands, North-West Europe. If I make any language mistakes, please correct me. It's the best way to improve for me.

I'm 15, and I began watching DC about a year and a half ago. I watched all episode up to twohundred-something. After that the site I used to watch it on didn't work anymore, so instead I read the manga. I read all chapters there are up to now. I now have different sites to watch it one, but I'm used to the manga, so now I only read DC.

For hobbies, I love reading, drawing, swimming, spending my time on the computer and of course watching anime and reading manga.

I don't really know what else to put here... Anyway, I hope I'll come here often and become friends with all of you! :D Goodday!

Nice to meet you~ I'm from Asia~ :D

Btw what do you speak in Netherlands?

We spreken Nederlands hier in Nederland ^^

We speak Dutch here in the Netherlands ^^