Detective Conan World
Akazora

DC Opening 36 -- Q&A by B'z

The new opening for the series has been announced and will be performed by none other than DC theme veteran B'z!  It will be entitled "Q&A" (I'm sure the thread title resulted in at least some minor confusion) and is part of a massive album called The Best XXV 1999-2012 that will be available on June 12, 2013.  The opening will air on May 4th, though no episode title or summary for that day has been made public yet.  However, as we close in on the [warning major manga spoiler here-->] Mystery Train arc, it's highly likely the opening will start when that arc does.  After the unfortunate disbanding of Garnet Crow, I'm glad DC is falling back on familiar bands for now.  I just hope they find some more better replacements as soon as possible.  

This first post will be edited as we get more news.

Once again, thank you Skyechan for keeping the wiki up to date with music theme news.

And a belated thank you for Opening 35 and Ending 44's addition to the wiki, because I think I forgot to thank you for those.

You can now watch the opening here --> 

Edited by Akazora
  • Upvote 1

Here it is, the opening has been aired --> 

I have also put the link on the first post so anyone can locate it easily.

Love this opening, especially considering it's probably the most Black Organization oriented OP we've had since OP22.