Detective Conan World
MASTER260

Certain things I think might happen at the end of the series I'm not sure a lot of people have thought of.

Well, for one thing, I think Haibara will open up about her, "relationship," with Gin. & I think it will be that Gin raped Shiho. Constantly. Like, every night. I think he might've even got her pregnant once and, horrified at carrying the child of such a monster, decided to have an abortion. Than, at the very end, I think Gin will try to touch Ran which will cause Shinichi to lose his temper and start beating the crap out of him. He might almost kill Gin but then, remembering his moral code, (maybe with the help of Ran yelling at him to stop,) proceed to calm down and just have Gin arrested.

Is any of this possible?

Well, for one thing, I think Haibara will open up about her, "relationship," with Gin. & I think it will be that Gin raped Shiho. Constantly. Like, every night. I think he might've even got her pregnant once and, horrified at carrying the child of such a monster, decided to have an abortion. Than, at the very end, I think Gin will try to touch Ran which will cause Shinichi to lose his temper and start beating the crap out of him. He might almost kill Gin but then, remembering his moral code, (maybe with the help of Ran yelling at him to stop,) proceed to calm down and just have Gin arrested.

Is any of this possible?

I think that plot sounds a bit mature for DC. The worst I could see is Gin holding Ran hostage to force Shinichi to do something rash, but that's about it.
  • Upvote 1

I don't know. I mean, Gin has some sort of obsession with Shiho and always pictures her naked, while Haibara is scared shitless by Gin and, frankly, hated him, so it would make sense, ya know? Plus, Haibara seems like the kinda girl who's been through a lot...

I think as time keeps passing and Ran loses all hope, she will just move on, but at that moment, he will open up to her and confess. And I think that whole plot is too mature for DC, since it has to have the okay from the writers and stuff ya know?

I don't know. I mean, Gin has some sort of obsession with Shiho and always pictures her naked, while Haibara is scared shitless by Gin and, frankly, hated him, so it would make sense, ya know? Plus, Haibara seems like the kinda girl who's been through a lot...

I agree that Shiho and Gin have some past together, but I'm in the mutual-romantic-relationship-that-went-bad-and-then-Shiho-dumped-Gin-because-he-is-creepy-cruel camp. I think if he just plain raped her, she wouldn't be able to face him down as smoothly and fearlessly as she did on top of the Haido City Hotel.

I also think Gin is more likely to kill himself or be killed trying to do harm to others. I don't think he would ever submit to arrest if he couldn't get out of it somehow.

I agree that Shiho and Gin have some past together, but I'm in the mutual-romantic-relationship-that-went-bad-and-then-Shiho-dumped-Gin-because-he-is-creepy-cruel camp. I think if he just plain raped her, she wouldn't be able to face him down as smoothly and fearlessly as she did on top of the Haido City Hotel.

I also think Gin is more likely to kill himself or be killed trying to do harm to others. I don't think he would ever submit to arrest if he couldn't get out of it somehow.

Agreed 100%. Not to mention the fact that Shiho's very comfortable talking about love/relationships in general, which I don't think would happen if she was raped.

I've always had the impression Shiho had plenty of 'power' (for lack of a better word) while in the Org, and wasn't as 'sheltered' as many would believe. She was young and already led an important research, and seemed to have knowledge/interest in many 'normal' things (fashion/relationships/etc.), which is rather interesting. We know she didn't see her sister much, then who gave her those kinds of knowledge? Vermouth? lol

Another thing that drives me further from those rape theories is the fact that Gin, so far, has been shown to be very hierarchy-savvy (see: his treatment of Vermouth and Bourbon). As he himself said, she was an indispensable member, and thus I imagine he wouldn't want to risk the boss's ire by doing something improper to her.

• Upvote 1

Ok first no offense to Haibara fans, but I have the strange impression that she will die at the end :( ... I don't know why though...

Ok first no offense to Haibara fans, but I have the strange impression that she will die at the end :( ... I don't know why though...

The reason I don't think Haibara will die is because it would be backwards for her character. Haibara's character is development centered. A lot of her plot is about her "second life": growing up again with the normal childhood she never had. (Well normal for DC) Having her killed, presumably by the Black Organization, would make that development pointless and, in a roundabout way, justify her original paranoia.

Well IDK because I've only read 36 volumes yet, but I feel that she's too involved in BO to survive.

Not so spoilers. Haibara is still alive in Volume 82. She isn't going to die anytime soon. Gosho hasn't killed a single character who has survived one case (except for one, but most people think he faked it).