Detective Conan World
tengaku squared

DCW IRL Round 12: Distant Reflections Seen Nearby

Darkness swallowed the landscape as Moto's illusion engulfed the fighters. The last thing to appear before the blackness faded was a glowing yellow light. Tamsin reached for it and found herself holding a small crystal. All at once the light turned blinding and Tam steeled herself as the brilliant white of the Rift morphed into the dull colors of a city. Home... It was a distant memory, and the very existence felt false, but this was her home. Cracking gunshots echoed in the still air. The woman turned around, only to feel a burning weight pulling at her. There was a group of teenagers facing her, and to her right, a man wearing a policeman's uniform. Shots had been exchanged, and Tamsin knew without a doubt that this had already happened. "We knew you was a narc, Tammer," one of the taller teens sneered, his pistol raised at the man who was her partner. As she clenched her fist, the woman realized that she still held her yellow-tinged baseball bat. She could change things.

Letting out her breath, the blue-haired girl raised the weapon, and another bullet raced past her head. "Sorry Tammer, this is the way we gotta end things." Lunging at the boy with the ancient 2051 Federal-issue pistol, Tamsin tried to crack him over the head with her bat. The rift-forged weapon sailed straight through his figure, crashing uselessly into the strangely solid ground. Spinning, she looked back to see herself standing beside the police officer, clutching a metal staff. "It's undercover officer to you, bitch," the other Tam snapped at the leader. There was a scuffle, and a final gunshot screamed into her ears. Tamsin squinted her eyes closed and tried to concentrate on returning to her fight, knowing what happened next. She heard the fall as her partner succumbed to the gunshot wound, and listened to the robotic voice of his data sweeper tablet clash with her own echoing shouts as it stated clearly, "Officer Deactivated. Database Erased."

A moment later, there was silence. Peeking at the deep maroon, the police officer shuddered. Somehow, the air was heavier and more threatening than it had been in her illusion. 

"FINALLY...." The ground that had been so solid quivered at the very sound.

"FINALLY."

That voice was echoing from nowhere and everywhere, enveloping everything and yet leaving enough rein for confusion. Where was it coming from?

"BURNING EARTH. SMOLDERING CAULDRON. FATE AND FORTUNE. HOPE AND DESPAIR. I AM ALL."

There was no longer a white, pristine rift. The shaking expanse gave a sense of helplessness, and Tamsin found herself stumbling as she tried to feel her way toward anything in the darkness.

"AND SO IT SHALL BE. A YOUNG GIRL, CONSUMED BY HER ID, EMERGES TO SERVE."

Tamsin was no longer listening actively to the voice. She was trying to shut out the grating words as Joshua and this being conversed. It didn't make sense. After all that had happened, what more could there be? Hopelessness and dread fell over the angel's words, and in disbelief the girl shook her head. 

What girl? Why was consciousness split?

She looked to Joshua for an answer as the rift regained its light, but the angel was trembling, and beads of sweat betrayed his fear. "SAISEI. He has come back into the world."

(Sorry for cutting the dialogue short xD It was getting too lengthy to tell her every reaction, and I don't think everyone wants to read my cut and pasted Moho-posts again. xP)

(What's going on here? I'm currently lost right now)

The illusion faded, except Alice. The Rift grew darker, from white to a deep blood maroon, then royal purple, then became completely dark. It was impossible to see, but the presence of an immensely powerful adversary was in the air.

FINALLY.

The ground shook with the sheer vibration of the words.

FINALLY.

AND SO IT SHALL BE. A YOUNG GIRL, CONSUMED BY HER ID, EMERGES TO SERVE.

IN THE BEGINNING, CONSCIOUSNESS WAS ONE, EMBODIED BY THREE PORTIONS. THE ID, THE EGO, AND THE SUPEREGO. THE TURMOIL SPLIT THE ONE INTO THREE PARTS.

"The id became you, the superego became me, and the ego became man's ancestor." Joshua seemed to have regained his composure, but in the darkness, you couldn't tell his expressions, let alone where he was.

MAN AND THE ANGELS DEFEATED ME IN TIMES LONG PAST, BUT I SWORE I WOULD RETURN. I CREATED AERO TO LEAD MY ARMIES INTO THE MANY WORLDS, IN SEARCH FOR THE INDIVIDUAL THAT WOULD FINALLY FREE ME FROM MY PRISON.

"I should have realized that was your plan. Why else would you throw so many humans into the Rift, then continue to throw Alice in after she escaped every time?"

BUT YOU FAILED TO UNDERSTAND. AND MY SEARCH DREW TO ITS TARGET. AS ALICE ENTERED THE RIFT OVER AND OVER, HER EGO BECAME CORRODED AND INCREASINGLY INFLUENCED BY THE ID OF THE RIFT.

Joshua had no response, but Hesh could hear his shaky breathing.

AS AN INDIVIDUAL THAT REPRESENTED EGO, HER ACT OF SUCCUMBING TO ID WAS ENOUGH TO SHATTER THE BALANCE OF THE WORLD. HER TRANSFORMATION INTO THE VERY JAEGER SHE SOUGHT TO DEFEAT PROVIDED THE NECESSARY ENERGY FOR ME TO BREAK MY BONDS.

THE GIRL HAS SERVED HER PURPOSE. NOW I CAN LEAVE THE RIFT AND CONSUME THE WORLDS OF THE HUMANS THAT SEALED ME IN THE PAST. I WILL BRING ALL INTO ONE ENTITY, ONE PERSONALITY.

Then the voice subsided, and the darkness faded, but left behind a remnant of the entity's power. The Rift's endless white no longer seemed comforting, it felt expansive and cruel. Hesh shook his head, "All f***ed up. As usual... I'll put a led on Alice for this disgrace..."

She was waiting for Alice, but the Rift turned a rainbow of colors. A voice thundered.

FINALLY.

The ground shook, but it felt natural to Iyana, since she was shaking too.

FINALLY.

BURNING EARTH. SMOLDERING CAULDRON. FATE AND FORTUNE. HOPE AND DESPAIR. I AM ALL.

Hopelessness crept into her heart. She shook more than ever.

AND SO IT SHALL BE. A YOUNG GIRL, CONSUMED BY HER ID, EMERGES TO SERVE.

She heard moaning. It was Joshua, which was weird, seeing how he was so cold to them before, but she didn't care about that now.

IN THE BEGINNING, CONSCIOUSNESS WAS ONE, EMBODIED BY THREE PORTIONS. THE ID, THE EGO, AND THE SUPEREGO. THE TURMOIL SPLIT THE ONE INTO THREE PARTS.

"The id became you, the superego became me, and the ego became man's ancestor." Joshua said.

MAN AND THE ANGELS DEFEATED ME IN TIMES LONG PAST, BUT I SWORE I WOULD RETURN. I CREATED AERO TO LEAD MY ARMIES INTO THE MANY WORLDS, IN SEARCH FOR THE INDIVIDUAL THAT WOULD FINALLY FREE ME FROM MY PRISON.

"I should have realized that was your plan. Why else would you throw so many humans into the Rift, then continue to throw Alice in after she escaped every time?"

BUT YOU FAILED TO UNDERSTAND. AND MY SEARCH DREW TO ITS TARGET. AS ALICE ENTERED THE RIFT OVER AND OVER, HER EGO BECAME CORRODED AND INCREASINGLY INFLUENCED BY THE ID OF THE RIFT.

AS AN INDIVIDUAL THAT REPRESENTED EGO, HER ACT OF SUCCUMBING TO ID WAS ENOUGH TO SHATTER THE BALANCE OF THE WORLD. HER TRANSFORMATION INTO THE VERY JAEGER SHE SOUGHT TO DEFEAT PROVIDED THE NECESSARY ENERGY FOR ME TO BREAK MY BONDS.

THE GIRL HAS SERVED HER PURPOSE. NOW I CAN LEAVE THE RIFT AND CONSUME THE WORLDS OF THE HUMANS THAT SEALED ME IN THE PAST. I WILL BRING ALL INTO ONE ENTITY, ONE PERSONALITY.

The voice disappeared. Iyana turned to Joshua, who had perspiration dripping down his face.. "SAISEI. He has come back into the world."

She took her cellphone out of her bag with quivering hands. A new message popped out.

"The time has come. To be ready, find me."

"And you have." said a voice. She turned around and saw...herself? But the Iyana she was seeing was shorter, and her deep violet eyes shone with wisdom. "Who are you?" she asked the girl. The girl smiled, and replied, "I'm you. I sent you all those text messages." As proof, she brought out a cellphone identical to Iyana's and went to the "Sent" folder. All the messages she received (except Alice's) were in there.

"I had to make sure you were ready before I appeared. But you faced the memory that haunted you for so long.", continued the girl. She saw Iyana's questioning look, and said, "Don't worry, they can't see me. But I think Joshua can." 

The girl peered at her companions. "Ah, she looks like her." she said when she saw Tasmin. Iyana didn't know what she was talking about until she remembered the memory with the Tasmin-doppelganger. The girl frowned at Misaki. "A tail?" she murmured.

She faced Iyana again. "They'll be crucial to your success. And I'll stop talking now, because we need to hurry. He apparently thought he could corrupt your vulnerable brain back then. He was wrong. Prove him wrong again."

She grabbed her wrists, closed her eyes, and faded in a burst of yellow light. A flash of memories came rushing through Iyana's brain.

(I'm just sneaking in on the school's internet connection, so I'll explain later)

"I never could get anything right." Alice said. "I'm sure I knew that I knew I had to do something after the Jaeger dies." She turned to the people that were with her.

"I am just as confused as you are. And the mind-crush was actually a favor to you, hate it or like me, your choice." She said. Alice went over to Joshua and smacked his shoulder lightly. "Come on, it's two against one. If you pee your pants now, Saisei will only get harder to defeat."

"Does anyone want to ask anything, besides the whole 'Why'd You Screw Our Minds?' thing?" Alice said.

Tamsin's eyes went out wide... It was as if she got a shock... Prem turned and saw everyone was starting to get the same expression...

Suddenly a sudden pain strike him as if it was lightning... When Prem was able to feel his senses at last he noticed that his hands were tied... His eyes were also blind folded...

"No.. No.. NO.. Please not School..!!" His most unpleasant memory had countered him... He was kneeling infront of his weakness... He was stunned for a minute but at last the memories of his newly made friends calmed him down...

"How can I be crying..? What would Tamsin, Misaki, Iyana, Alice, Aquilas and Hesh think..? I cant give up on them and let my past weaken me.. " His thoughts grew sturdier and his will was high... He started to struggle with his memories... 

But any inference could have been brought out, the Illusion had already ended..The eyes were now seeing the White endless Rift again.. Before anything else could be thought the White color of the Rift started to fade and it all started turning black, and finally black...

I m too lazy to type the whole scene, so just assume its here.. :P

The color again turned White as the voice echoed away...

"SAISEI. He has come back to this world" 

All faces turned to Joshua... Though we knew very little about the situation, but we could make out that Alice's had been used by this Bossy who now tends to end our world too...

"I never could get anything right." Alice said. "I'm sure I knew that I knew I had to do something after the Jaeger dies." She turned to the people that were with her.

"I am just as confused as you are. And the mind-crush was actually a favor to you, hate it or like me, your choice." She said. Alice went over to Joshua and smacked his shoulder lightly. "Come on, it's two against one. If you pee your pants now, Saisei will only get harder to defeat."

"Does anyone want to ask anything, besides the whole 'Why'd You Screw Our Minds?' thing?" Alice said.

"Screw the questions Alice, I dont know about the others, but I unwillingly believe you.. Besides that i guess we dont have anymore time for questions too" Prem smirked as he spoke the last line...

"Joshua, how do you plan to end this..?"

[Moho.. TT_TT Please never end this...]

Alice leered at Prem. "Okay class-" the poor boy whipped his head, feeling like he was in class before his fear dissipated. "Does anyone else has a question?"

Iyana raised her hand. "Explanation, please?"

Explanation:

Memories that exited Iyana's mind gathered into one big clump. It turned into a human, who was the one texting Iyana on her phone. You'll see when I describe her memories

@Premium DITTO!

"Get out? There is no longer a way out," Joshua commented. You turned to look at him, shocked at this statement. "The last exit out of the Rift has been closed for good with the rise of SAISEI. The World's Gate has closed."

He raised a single hand. Despite his shaken appearance, he still emitted a sense of leadership. "The World's Gate - a passageway originally used by the One back when all existence was still unified. Now that SAISEI has risen once more, he has likely collapsed the World's Gate to prevent any of us from escaping. There is no longer any other escape route we can use to leave the Rift."

"My original plan was merely to take you through the World's Gate. However, the World's Gate had a toll that must be paid to enter. Like how entering the Rift results in the loss of your memories, the World's Gate takes away your memories. It was the least I could do to protect humans from the Rift. And memories of the Rift - that's a dangerous possession. It would be best if you lost those anyway."

Iyana seemed annoyed that no one answered her question. As Joshua said that there was no way out, she thought of dreams. memories often in dreams, even if they made no sense.

She remembered the first time Hana and she met. She had been electrocuted for speaking up about her dreams. Luckily, it was just a small voltage, but it hurt.

"Hey! Does it hurt?" She had braids running down her white suit, the school uniform. Iyana raised her tear-streaked face up, "It does." She muttered. "I believe you. Our ancestors didn't believe in Shuttle Orbiters, or UFOs then, but they're roaming freely around here now.".

She smiled for the first time since the nightmares started, and another memory set into motion. Hana was on the videophone. "Hey, Neya, it'll be okay!"

It didn't turn out that way.

"So, we're stuck here forever 'till SAISEI destroys us or we die, whichever comes first?"

Tamsin sighed and shook her head. "I knew we'd have to lose our memories of this place..."  She frowned and looked across the faces of her allies, wondering what they'd seen in their brief illusions. And anyway, what about Alice? The way her eyes had changed, did that mean she herself was a Jaeger? Or was it some trick of Moto's? She rubbed her own grey eye, wondering if anything in this place could be explained.

"So, we're stuck here forever 'till SAISEI destroys us or we die, whichever comes first?" Iyana asked, obviously unhappy with Joshua's explanation.

The blue-haired police officer didn't like the options Iyana had figured. With too many questions on her mind, Tam decided to ask one connected to their conversation. Looking up, she made eye contact with Joshua, asking firmly, "Has Saisei sealed the Worlds Gate? And could there be a way to defeat him or unlock it if he has? Don't say there's no chance just because we're weak little humans. If Saisei's got something to do with this war, and tries to unify the one for some insidious purpose, I think it's only fair that those of us stuck in the rift should try to take him down."

Hesh scowled at Tamsin but he had an idea, "Weak little humans? Shut up. Hold up, if we have an idea to shut SAISEI, it will worth it... Even taking one of the fighters' life here..."

Joshua shook his head. "The only way to reopen the World's Gate after collapsing it is to summon the One, from all three personalities, and utilize its power to force a new path from the Gate. Which is, of course, impossible. Not just for humans, but for angels as well. And I'm pretty sure SAISEI couldn't open it back up either if he wanted to. So we're stuck here."

"Well, that's sad, now isn't it?" When you turned to the source of the new voice, you realized it was Aero. She had a wide smirk on her face.

"What are you doing here?" Joshua asked. His expression was completely neutral.

Aero shrugged. "Bored out of my mind. SAISEI took all the armies and led them into the various worlds. Once the rest of humanity is crushed, we'll move onto the angels. But right now, I have nothing to do, you know? Since the universe is coming to an end soon, why don't you all try to fight me?" Her mechanical arm began to whir and spin.

"Hey, did you know? I can open up holes in the Rift that lead to the outside world. So...if you beat me, I'll let you leave this place, not that you'll stop SAISEI anyway."

Her words charged you with energy. A way to exit the Rift had shown itself. But you also felt a tinge of vengeance. This Jaeger was special: she killed Alita without any mercy. It's time to reciprocate, you believe.

"Ah! You're all ready. Show me what you all got, swine." Her eyes closed and she began to chant a series of words that seemed to hold significant weight. "I am Aero, Curse of the Twelve, Born from Chaos, and the Signal of the End!" With each word, she seemed to gain more power, and she began to glow. Her mechanical arm began to turn from a rusty gray to a shining gold.

Joshua showed little reaction from her power surge, only noting, "You expect me to reveal my title in return? That won't be necessary. These humans will deal with you without me needing to interfere."

=====================================

Objective: Escape the Rift

Aero has awakened into her true form with the declaration of her title. She will likely be several times stronger than Moto ever dreamed of being. So...good luck, I guess?

For reference, the longer the title, the stronger the entity. Joshua's title is quite long, and so is SAISEI's. Aero's title is far more moderate in length, but she is still a powerful entity. For comparison, Moto's title is Warped Warrior.

I would imagine that a title can get longer as the individual gets stronger and obtains a stronger identity.

Oh, and a regular human has a title so short that it's literally useless.

Hesh shook his head. "All f***ed up. As usual... I'll put a led on Alice for this disgrace..." 

"I never could get anything right." Alice said. "I'm sure I knew that I knew I had to do something after the Jaeger dies." She turned to the group.

"I am just as confused as you are. And the mind-crush was actually a favor to you, hate it or like me, your choice." she said. Alice went over to Joshua and smacked his shoulder lightly. "Come on, it's two against one. If you pee your pants now, Saisei will only get harder to defeat."

"Does anyone want to ask anything, besides the whole 'Why'd You Screw Our Minds?' thing?" Alice asked.

"Screw the questions Alice, I dont know about the others, but I unwillingly believe you.. Besides that i guess we don't have anymore time for questions too." 

"Okay class-" Prem whipped his head at the girl, obviously frightened by the term. "Does anyone else has a question?"

Iyana raised her hand. "Explanation, please?"

At the same time, Hesh scowled, "Well, we beat this so-called SAISEI and get out from this place. Hope we didn't meet again for life..." 

Then someone asked, "Joshua, how do you plan to end this..?"

"Get out? There is no longer a way out," Joshua commented.

"What?" Misaki said, staring wide eyed at the angel.

"The last exit out of the Rift has been closed for good with the rise of SAISEI. The World's Gate has closed."

He raised a single hand and despite appearing shaken by the turn of events, still gave off a leadership presence. "The World's Gate - a passageway originally used by the One back when all existence was still unified. Now that SAISEI has risen once more, he has likely collapsed the World's Gate to prevent any of us from escaping. There is no longer any other escape route we can use to leave the Rift."

"My original plan was merely to take you through the World's Gate. However, the World's Gate had a toll that must be paid to enter. Like how entering the Rift results in the loss of your memories, the World's Gate takes away your memories. It was the least I could do to protect humans from the Rift. And memories of the Rift - that's a dangerous possession. It would be best if you lost those anyway."

Hesh looked at Joshua. "Okay, who's responsible for this?" he asked angrily.

Tamsin sighed and shook her head, frowning. "I knew we'd have to lose our memories of this place..."  

"So, we're stuck here forever 'till SAISEI destroys us or we die, whichever comes first?" Iyana said, obviously unhappy.

The blue hair girl looked at Joshua and asked, "Has Saisei sealed the Worlds Gate? And could there be a way to defeat him or unlock it if he has? Don't say there's no chance just because we're weak little humans. If Saisei's got something to do with this war, and tries to unify the one for some insidious purpose, I think it's only fair that those of us stuck in the rift should try to take him down."

Joshua shook his head. "The only way to reopen the World's Gate after collapsing it is to summon the One, from all three personalities, and utilize its power to force a new path from the Gate. Which is, of course, impossible. Not just for humans, but for angels as well. And I'm pretty sure SAISEI couldn't open it back up either if he wanted to. So we're stuck here."

"Well, that's sad, now isn't it?"

It was Aero, with a wide smirk on her face.

"What are you doing here?" Joshua asked, not allowing any emotions to come through his neutral expression.

Aero shrugged. "Bored out of my mind. SAISEI took all the armies and led them into the various worlds. Once the rest of humanity is crushed, we'll move onto the angels. But right now, I have nothing to do, you know? Since the universe is coming to an end soon, why don't you all try to fight me?" Her metal arm began to whir and spin.

"Hey, did you know? I can open up holes in the Rift that lead to the outside world. So...if you beat me, I'll let you leave this place, not that you'll stop SAISEI anyway."

She can do that?

Misaki wanted oh so badly to fight the Jaeger. She had killed Alita. She needed to be slain. 

"Ah! You're all ready. Show me what you all got, swine." Her eyes closed and she began to chant a series of words that seemed to hold significant weight. "I am Aero, Curse of the Twelve, Born from Chaos, and the Signal of the End!" The armored girl stared as with each word Aero seemed to grow more powerful and began to glow. Her metal arm began to turn from a rusty gray to a shining gold.

Joshua showed little reaction from her power surge, only noting, "You expect me to reveal my title in return? That won't be necessary. These humans will deal with you without me needing to interfere."

Misaki looked at the group. "Shall we?" she asked, readying her sword.

Misaki looked at the group. "Shall we?" she asked, readying her sword.

"With Pleasure... " said Prem standing with his Bow and Arrow ready...

Prem shot one arrow though its objective was to test much hard is Aero after the transformation... But as the Arrow was reaching Aero, She raised her mechanical hand and stopped the Arrow with her finger...

"Pretty much as expected.. We cant play solo on her, we will have to attack together..!"

Hesh menacingly laughed, "This is the moment I have waiting for!" He then pulled his Mk 46. He then loaded it with AP-Ch-Tr rounds belt. He then looked at his companion, "Well let's tear this bitch to pieces, dawg..."

With her aura of power since she told them her "title", Iyana feared that Aero might be undefeatable. But if she was indeed that, imagine their battle with SAISEI. Her nerves steeled. Adrenaline coursed through her veins again. 

"Every person has an Achilles heel."

She was back in the only forest left on Earth. Hana was beside her, reading a book. Everyone sued them for not reading the holographic books, but they didn't care. 

"So they went to Troy, and fought for ten years?" she asked. "War in those days were fought with swords. Now we fight with electrical weapons. We've truly gone a lot in six thousand years." answered Hana. Her eyes were fixed on some point on the horizon.

"And he died just because of an arrow to his heel?" she asked. "Yup. Just remember that everyone has an Achilles heel." she said with a wink. They then turned to the sun setting over the city.

It felt like Hana was really there, teaching her. She thought about the probable weaknesses of this entity. The mechanical arm seemed to be the one opening the Rift, so she couldn't cut it off. 

"I am Aero, Curse of the Twelve, Born from Chaos, and the Signal of the End!"  she had said. So what would the Achilles heel of the bearer of these titles be? She had no idea what the Curse of the Twelve  and Signal of the End meant, but she pretty much understood the Born from Chaos part. 

(Does SAISEI always have to be all-caps? Is it an acronym or something?)

"So, what powers do come with being a Jaeger?" Alice asked herself. She hadn't much to do with the humans anyway now. And why was Joshua just relaxing when he could beat Aero more easily? She sighed, focusing her mind.

A surge of power ran through her, and she quickly dropped her focus, panting. A bit too much for her unadjusted body. Trying again, she limited the amount of energy that seemed to emanate from her core, before she leaped, kicking the ground, twisting her right fist from beneath her left elbow, using the back of her hand to strike Aero.

Aero didn't budge, her mechanical arm halting as it blocked Alice's blow, the clear sound of bones crushing heard by everyone, as Alice pulled away, ripples forming in the air where the attack collided. New tissues knotting around her fingers, Alice cursed.

"This is going to be tough."

Born from Chaos...confusion.... she thought. Alice attacked Aero, but she halted her attack with her mechanical arm. Alice pulled away as new muscles stretched over the broken ones. Huh, new Jaeger ability.... she thought.

So what is this entity's weakness? She's chaotic....she killed Alita....she's probably the strongest warrior, being a creation of SAISEI...what will kill her?! Her chaotic personality? Her opposite? She's a member of the id, so....

She looked at Joshua instinctively, since superego is the opposite of id, she figured, but why is he holding back? Is it because he now holds a higher opinion on humans that he trusts in them to kill the most powerful Jaeger? She switched back to thinking about Aero's downfall.

Oh. She forgot. When SAISEI was speaking, she felt his evil aura of power. Angels like Joshua were...good? Maybe. But humans were the neutral ones. They commit acts that are evil, but balance it out with acts of kindness. Id. Superego. In some weird way, SAISEI and Joshua were inside humans. Inside her. Could she use that? But she didn't even understand fully!

THE TURMOIL SPLIT THE ONE INTO THREE PARTS. Turmoil. Chaos. Is that what she meant? Since the One was split, the Superego, aka Joshua, and the ego, humans, defeated the id, SAISEI. That was the cause of Aero's creation.  At least, that's what she understood. If the turmoil subsided, could Aero be defeated? But that meant....

(okay, who wants to try this out?)

((Sorry I missed things~ @@))

Tamsin raised her bat and frowned, looking down her nose at Aero. "I say we fight this b**** all together and give it our all." Twirling her weapon in her hand, she drew the folding knife from her left pocket. "Despite who we were before all this, now it's our job to take care of this. For Alita, and for those Saisei would destroy..."

Hesh retorted, "Forget it! I already know! Even Alta's death didn't make me feel nothing." He aimed his Mk 46 at Aero. "Do you have a last wish? 'Cause this gun can tore your organ. Even your mechanical arm protects you, you're f***ed up for life..." He said with sarcasm.

"Aw, that makes me feel angry. Human swine like you have no right to look down on me like that!" Aero's mechanical arm began to twist upward, then what appeared to be a fist clenched. When she clenched her fist, a yellow energy wave emitted throughout the Rift, and you found as the energy wave touched your weapons, they shattered into unusable pieces.

"Tear my organs? Huh?!" In a nearly untraceable move, Aero suddenly appeared right in front of Hesh and used her mechanical arm and slammed into him, sending him flying. Then she drove her mechanical arm into the ground, causing metal spires to come up from the ground. Some of you managed to dodge the spires, but others got impaled by the incoming spires. All the spires then suddenly vanished into nothing, leaving only wounds behind, and Aero pulled her mechanical arm out of the ground.

"Is that all you got?! Just because you beat Moto doesn't mean s**t! I am nothing like Moto! I'm no cheap rabbit-hat magician! I'm the embodiment of chaos itself!" She pointed at Joshua with her regular arm. "Look at him! Always hiding behind weak humans and taking all the glory of their labor! Don't you realize what's going on?! The angels are all corrupt, all high and mighty. Why bother helping him, he's leaving you to die!"

While you were stunned by the magnitude of her words, Aero jumped up in the sky. Her mechanical arm pointing straight downward, she laid a devastating blow on Joshua. When she landed and her fist returned to her side, Joshua disappeared. "Psych. I'm not like SAISEI. I can't manipulate people as easy as he does. But that wasn't so hard, was it?"