Detective Conan World
Berumotto

Tell us a secret about you!

Hmm that means you were real young when you got on here. Ahh that's interesting graduating at 16.

Hey college isn't for everyone. We form our own paths which we'll proceed with. Just develop your plan and execute.

Hmm that means you were real young when you got on here. Ahh that's interesting graduating at 16.

Hey college isn't for everyone. We form our own paths which we'll proceed with. Just develop your plan and execute.

Yeah... I think I was around 12. We pretty much were the second to the last batch to graduate around 16... our government decided to add 2 more years to high school which will be on effect next year.

Yup. Honestly, I was really torn between what I wanna do and what I have to do and expected to do, before the start of the school. I already have a goal in mind but the thing is it's either, I wait for 5 years more and graduate before I start working on it or take the risk, now, with the possibility of being shamed. Well I took the risk, lol... Family against it, though...

Yeah... I think I was around 12. We pretty much were the second to the last batch to graduate around 16... our government decided to add 2 more years to high school which will be on effect next year.

Yup. Honestly, I was really torn between what I wanna do and what I have to do and expected to do, before the start of the school. I already have a goal in mind but the thing is it's either, I wait for 5 years more and graduate before I start working on it or take the risk, now, with the possibility of being shamed. Well I took the risk, lol... Family against it, though...

Lol, interesting. At the end of the day, it's your life. You have to make the decision that's best for you, and the people in our lives will have to understand just that.

Lol, interesting. At the end of the day, it's your life. You have to make the decision that's best for you, and the people in our lives will have to understand just that.

Haha, it sounds straight out of fiction, ne? :P That's why I hate telling about it, lol.

Yeah. True.

--

I'm supposed to only be here at morning and night for just a few hours but I'm pretty much spending my whole day here and at Facebook... T__T

Haha, it sounds straight out of fiction, ne? :P That's why I hate telling about it, lol.

Haha, yeah it does. Nah you should tell people that, it gives us your perspective on things.

Whyyy?

I truthfully don't even have a good answer to that,,,

then what do you like

Like in general? Aside from anime/manga I like meteorology a lot, a few tv shows, foreign cultures, cats, horses, animation, I have a couple bands I'm quite fond of, the Persona series, warmth, food, deadpan humor, etc etc

I don't find silences in conversations awkward 

Truly! I feel the same way, haha. The only problem I have with the silence is that I know the other person finds it awkward, which then pressures me into saying something to make the person feel less awkward, and if I'm unable to do so it gives me a guilty conscience. I always wish they'd just realise I'm fine with it so they themselves won't feel awkward.

Nobody in my family knows that I am a member in DCW.

^I've never told anyone I know in real life.

I have no secrets :D I'm a open book...that kills. Jk :P....or am I?

I'm sure you have a secret or two.

I constantly compare myself to everyone else.

why would anyone choose to give up meat

its necessary to have it 

It's not necessary, you don't even need to eat products from animals at all (why someone would do that, I don't know but it's possible at least). For me at least, I didn't really give up anything since I never had it to begin with. I've just stuck with it doing to me still being immaturely picky and being scared about how well I'll digest it since my body never got used to it. (As good as it might taste I don't know how willing I am to put myself into a situation where there's a decent chance of me getting sick. I'm sure I'll eat it some day just not anytime in the relative future) I also still get sad from time to time when I hear about how cruelly animals are treated before they're killed but that's a separate matter. 

...I don't mind people being choosey about their food but hey don't judge each other for your choices. The human body can handle all the meat and veggies, it's in our design and sooner or later this stuff turns into a debate about 'human' rights for animals.

I sneak in painkillers at school to avoid going to the nurse :P

I used to sneak downstairs and watch toonami's midnight run.

I used to sneak downstairs and take out my DS from wherever my parents hid it to play all night long.  My first all-nighter was in fourth grade.

I-Regret-Nothing-Playing-Video-Games-As-

meat is important

see food ( all sorts of fish and other stuff )is like the best medicine, proteins from red meat and chicken

*shrugs* I've been fine so far and worst comes to worst and I get sick all I have to do is take actual medicine.

I used to sneak downstairs and take out my DS from wherever my parents hid it to play all night long.  My first all-nighter was in fourth grade.

I used to take out my DS from under my bed and play it until I felt like sleeping (that was before my parents decide to confiscate it, haha).

My first all-nighter was in 6th grade thanks to Platinum.

2631f01e7c4b30f9ae25f99c845c868c188fffef

I used to take out my DS from under my bed and play it until I felt like sleeping (that was before my parents decide to confiscate it, haha).

My first all-nighter was in 6th grade thanks to Platinum.

2631f01e7c4b30f9ae25f99c845c868c188fffef

the good times

i think i was 12-13 at the time