Detective Conan World
Berumotto

Tell us a secret about you!

They look so loud and cramped and I'd probably just get a headache and end up being miserable the whole time :/

Lol, I see. I love the vibe at concerts. It's amazing. 

Do you hate being around a big crowd?

---

Never achieved a goal, in my life, never did.

Sorta, I don't hate it but I don't particularly like crowds. I really like my personal space too so being in an area where that's nonexistent isn't something I'd seek out.

Sorta, I don't hate it but I don't particularly like crowds. I really like my personal space too so being in an area where that's nonexistent isn't something I'd seek out.

*high five* We are the same in there. I always stay in places where only few people are.

I remember doing that in school. Everyone is in the canteen while I'm somewhere else.

Lol, I see. I love the vibe at concerts. It's amazing. 

the atmosphere at concerts does look really cool 

*high five* We are the same in there. I always stay in places where only few people are.

I remember doing that in school. Everyone is in the canteen while I'm somewhere else.

Yup I did that too. During lunch my friends and I always would also either go hang out in the library or on the least used staircase at our school instead of going to the cafeteria or auditorium. 

Do you hate being around a big crowd?

I don't care if it's a huge crowd or not. The last time I went to the Universal Studios to go on the Hogwarts express, nobody had any space to move. You can't even cross your arms

the atmosphere at concerts does look really cool

Yup I did that too. During lunch my friends and I always would also either go hang out in the library or on the least used staircase at our school instead of going to the cafeteria or auditorium.

Haha, same. same :D Man, I go to the library for the aircondition xD

@decon-I see. I see. If it's really something you like to see, you don't mind the consequences, isn't it?

---

Me loves psychology

back in middle school, I'd skip lunch and head to the school's library just so I could finish my math homework early, ahahaha

I mainly use that time to socialize with my friends now.

ahhh man, how times have changed...

back in middle school, I'd skip lunch and head to the school's library just so I could finish my math homework early, ahahaha

Ohhh... school memories coming back to me... I miss my friends T___T

Haha, I skipped a lot of lunches really. Meh, mom used to gimme daily allowance to buy foods for school. Dunno if it's the same in there in US. But anyways, I skip lunches to save money xD

Our school has had security cameras installed in every stairwell ever since a certain incident a few years ago.   We're also not allowed to go to the library unless we have a specialized one-time use library pass that teachers only have a limited supply of.  Everyone is forced to eat in the cafeteria, but the food is so bad and overpriced that I use it as an extra study hall and have mastered the art of doing homework in a crowded, messy, smelly, loud room.  The more I reflect on my school, the more I realize how bad it is compared to everyone else's.  I'm so happy I'm a senior, because I want out.

Our school has had security cameras installed in every stairwell ever since a certain incident a few years ago.   We're also not allowed to go to the library unless we have a specialized one-time use library pass that teachers only have a limited supply of.  Everyone is forced to eat in the cafeteria, but the food is so bad and overpriced that I use it as an extra study hall and have mastered the art of doing homework in a crowded, messy, smelly, loud room.  The more I reflect on my school, the more I realize how bad it is compared to everyone else's.  I'm so happy I'm a senior, because I want out.

aw geez, I got a lot of 1984 vibes from this comment of yours.

Gosh, that sounds awful though.

We get a lot of freedom around here, but the only places we're allowed to visit without permission during lunch is the cafeteria and library. Hall monitors take care of the outcasts, haha. I really do love the school I go to, but I never actually take the time to reflect on it.

Still, best of luck to the remaining days of your senior year!

...most of the work I did during lunch was homework due in my afternoon classes haha

Ohhh... school memories coming back to me... I miss my friends T___T

Haha, I skipped a lot of lunches really. Meh, mom used to gimme daily allowance to buy foods for school. Dunno if it's the same in there in US. But anyways, I skip lunches to save money xD

didn't you get hungry though? o_o

oh god... did/do you go to public school? I went to private school and when I switched to public school when I moved I noticed that at private school, students were trusted a lot more whereas at public school we weren't trusted much at all

Haha, same. same :D Man, I go to the library for the aircondition xD

@decon-I see. I see. If it's really something you like to see, you don't mind the consequences, isn't it?

---

Me loves psychology

Yeah, riding the Hogwarts express was probably worth the 2 hour waiting in line.

When I'm bored, I eavesdrop on people and I get valuable information. Last time, I had to do this multiple choice packet with my partner, I got bored and I heard the teacher say to one of my classmates the answer. I flippped to the page and I corrected the answer.

...most of the work I did during lunch was homework due in my afternoon classes haha

didn't you get hungry though? o_o

oh god... did/do you go to public school? I went to private school and when I switched to public school when I moved I noticed that at private school, students were trusted a lot more whereas at public school we weren't trusted much at all

Haha, I do. It's really worth it, anyways. Bought my first guitar with the money I collected :P

Oh :V Remembering this, I achieved some main goals in meh life but I gotta say really few.

Yeah, riding the Hogwarts express was probably worth the 2 hour waiting in line.

When I'm bored, I eavesdrop on people and I get valuable information. Last time, I had to do this multiple choice packet with my partner, I got bored and I heard the teacher say to one of my classmates the answer. I flippped to the page and I corrected the answer.

I see.

---

I has a high pain tolerance mentally and emotionally. Got it the hard way. :V

aw geez, I got a lot of 1984 vibes from this comment of yours.

Gosh, that sounds awful though.

We get a lot of freedom around here, but the only places we're allowed to visit without permission during lunch is the cafeteria and library. Hall monitors take care of the outcasts, haha. I really do love the school I go to, but I never actually take the time to reflect on it.

Still, best of luck to the remaining days of your senior year!

Yeah, I go to a public school.  No one at my school likes how things work.  I could probably go to a really low end community college or something and still like it better than my high school.  We have no school spirit and classes are unbalanced; algebra 2 was the hardest class I've taken in my life, while AP Calc is a relative walk in the park.  We have some pretty terrible teachers, and I've only ever really liked 3-4 of the ones I've had.  There is no trust between the faculty members and the student body and there is very little if any freedom.  The heater never works in the winter and the AC doesn't work during the summer exist because our township is broke or something.  Only the volleyball teams and tennis teams at our school ever consistently win, and the while the music program is strong the band cult "community" is toxic and far too elitist.  I don't like to say I hate things, but if given the choice between loving or hating my high school, I'd have to say I hate it.

Yeah, I go to a public school.  No one at my school likes how things work.  I could probably go to a really low end community college or something and still like it better than my high school.  We have no school spirit and classes are unbalanced; algebra 2 was the hardest class I've taken in my life, while AP Calc is a relative walk in the park.  We have some pretty terrible teachers, and I've only ever really liked 3-4 of the ones I've had.  There is no trust between the faculty members and the student body and there is very little if any freedom.  The heater never works in the winter and the AC doesn't work during the summer exist because our township is broke or something.  Only the volleyball teams and tennis teams at our school ever consistently win, and the while the music program is strong the band cult "community" is toxic and far too elitist.  I don't like to say I hate things, but if given the choice between loving or hating my high school, I'd have to say I hate it.

Everything at our school is unusually well-balanced. The sports, the arts programs (both the band and orchestra have incredible conductors), most of the teachers (hated my summer school govics teacher), the school spirit, the classes, the faculty...just everything. I love everything about the school. Though, I'd have to agree on the elitism that band and orchestra brings to the table. However, everyone in those circles is incredibly friendly to each other, and it has never reached the point where we ever singled out a person for not playing an instrument or for playing an "enemy" instrument--it's more like mutual acceptance, if that makes sense. The hardest class I've taken/am taking is BC (at a tie with AP chem), and while BC is still a pain in the ass, the teacher I have definitely makes it all worthwhile--even to the point where it might actually be one of my favorite classes. Actually, I could say the same for most of my classes. As cheesey as this may sound, this love-hate relationship is one of my main motivations to keep going. I absolutely love my school, but I complain so much about the workload that I never take the time to appreciate the quality of education and standards it provides for the students. I'm even ashamed to say that senioritis kicked in for me not too long ago. After all I've experienced in this high school these past few years, only now have I begun to realize how much of this I take for granted. I've been spoiled rotten by our school because I mistakenly/stupidly assumed that every school is like the school I go to, and I don't think I'd ever last a day if I happened to transfer to your school. Part of me hopes that you're over-exaggerating your predicament, and part of me wishes that you could transfer to our school because you really do deserve better.  

I've had a pretty decent high school experience so far and I can only hope that things take a better turn for you in these last remaining months.

Even though your current situation doesn't sound all too pleasant, I sincerely implore for you to make the most out of what you do like about your school.

*sends virtual hug*<3

I... wow that sounds pretty terrible. Sorry you're having/have had a crappy high school experience. At least you'll only be there a few more months :/

However, everyone in those circles is incredibly friendly to each other, and it has never reached the point where we ever singled out a person for not playing an instrument or for playing an "enemy" instrument

Ahaha, the orchestra/band/chorus people have always kept a running joke about how the other two sucked.

Ahaha, the orchestra/band/chorus people have always kept a running joke about how the other two sucked.

Isn't that just tradition? (;

Haha, I tease my band friends for playing scrap pieces of metal and they tease me for playing firewood, lol.

I don't think anyone in either band or orchestra has ever been offended by this, so it's all in good fun.

There are three different orchestras at school, but the orchestra I'm in also requires top band members to audition, so we've all settled our differences.

Both the band and orchestra programs are really strong in our school so everyone has mutual respect for each other by this point.

I'm not too sure about choir though. I don't have many friends in choir since it's relatively small.

you can complain about it or you can become great

and always hang around the smart kids