Detective Conan World
Black Demon

[SPOILER DISCUSSION] File 899-902 (Shogi Tournament)

THIS THREAD is used to discuss about SPOILERSIn other words, if you only read the English version and wish to wait for the full release instead of getting spoiled, this is NOT the right place for you!

RULES OF THE SPOILER-ONLY DISCUSSION THREAD:

1. Any kind of spoiler involving the case (pictures, texts, information, full scans...) of any language that is released before the actual English version must be posted HEREThe English translations of the spoilers must also be posted here.

2. Any kind of discussion involving the spoilers must be posted HERE.

3. Despite being a spoiler-only thread, EVERY spoiler and discussion involving events that have not happened in the English releases STILL has to be put inside Spoiler boxes. When the file in question is fully released in English, this is not necessary anymore.

4. NO DIRECT LINK to any Japanese scans (RAWs) or English scans because we don't want to have any problem with lawyers. (Japanese spoiler pictures are allowed as long as the amount and quality of which are very far away from a full scan, like the ones we usually have).

HOW TO USE A SPOILER BOX?

Just simply type the following:

[spoiler]Text you want to write[/spoiler]

Or more manually:

Step 1: Click the "Special BBCode" icon at the upper-left side of the edit toolbar.
Untitled-1_zps5a0dae75.png

Step 2: In BBCode, select "Spoiler".
Spoiler_zpsc5764e29.jpg

Step 3: Enter the text that you want to put inside Spoiler boxes, then click OK.
Text_zps4958fb14.jpg

ANYWAY, everyone should read this whole post carefully before posting or viewing anything. If you are mistaken for not paying attention to it, the creator of the thread, the moderators and every other forum members will NOT take any responsibility.

Shuukichi Haneda's return, Yumi is kidnapped. Conan talks on the phone with Sera, mystery girl in the background. Next issue is a BREAK! (from Knightus)

• Upvote 1

I'm disappointed...I didn't expected to see Yumi/Shuukichi love story

I hope the mystery child will get some spotline.

and having a break after that is so mean...I hope it's a sign to show Gosho is planning something bigger

• Upvote 1

I'm disappointed...I didn't expected to see Yumi/Shuukichi love story

I hope the mystery child will get some spotline.

and having a break after that is so mean...I hope it's a sign to show Gosho is planning something bigger

more like he has troble to come up with a great case, its not to his fault cause he has been doing this for 20 years

time to wrap up this manga before it gets more bad.

• Upvote 1

Conan#1: File 899 Chinese: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3089308835

Conan#1: File 899 Title: A Sealed Move

German to English translation of imbalance's summary: https://www.paste.to/Ip0rAOuQ

Fujiwara partial translation http://forums.dctp.ws/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=12349&p=823646#p823646

Kidnap a cop to threaten a civilian.(That might turn out to be a BO member or a FBI sibling) What could possibly go wrong.

• Upvote 4

Shukichi and his eyes and his glasses and his penchant for pretty women with long hair is reminding me so much of Eisuke, especially considering we're practically tapping chapter 900 on the shoulder.

Also, hype for Sera's "sister", who appears sickly as ever (??).  If Gosho pulls the trap card, I might cry.

Prediction: The Chiba x Naeko super lovey-dovey couple save the day in order to develop two relationships in one arc and reduce the ever growing need for non-BO related chapters. 

In one of the most earliest spoiler, Its file 900.

Fujiwara: File 900 title: Check

File 900 Chinese http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3116669762 (Thanks to N.K.)

No file next week or the week after next week - 901 in 3 weeks!

No plot involved. Just investigating.
  • Upvote 1

The full translations for file 900 aren't out yet, but I was wondering if anybody has at least a few rough translations of it. I have not seen any and would like to see them if they are out there somewhere.

Yippee, chapter 900, the one we've all been waiting for, is finally translated! ... ... 

The title page had "File 900" so small in the top right hand corner I almost didn't see it.  It actually wasn't too bad of a chapter at all, I just feel like its placement during a time when we all expected plot is frustrating.

Genta is being and looking stupid, the criminal with a black face but white hands creeped me out, and Naeko actually did make an appearance (looks like she's worried about her senpai too).  And short-haired Yumi < long-haired Yumi, despite that I sort of prefer women with short to medium short hair...

I think it's next week, because chapter 901 will come out three weeks after 900, and 900 was just translated yesterday I think about two weeks after we got spoilers, so we're going to get our first look at 901 next Friday.

... Unless I can't count, which is highly likely given the state that my math grades have been in since forever.