Detective Conan World
knpce

Favorite Season

Favorite Season  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favorite season?

And the fact that my hair is long and black, so it ends up burning my hand when I touch it >.<

omg yes I totally agree with that too... sometimes I wonder if I'll be able to roast something on my hair haha

does anyone play with leaves in the fall? Like, gather them into a pile and jump into them or something?

omg yes I totally agree with that too... sometimes I wonder if I'll be able to roast something on my hair haha

does anyone play with leaves in the fall? Like, gather them into a pile and jump into them or something?

No, not really. I just step on them to hear the crunch.

same here... do young kids even play with leaves in the fall anymore? O_O

Maybe in their yards, but I'm guessing people are starting to see that online games are more fun. Personally, I've never done it. Have you?

I never did.  Or rather, I think I tried it once when I was a wee lad, but the leaf pile was such a wet mess I never tried it again.  I'm sure there's some sort of subtle artsy thing behind leaf piles, but I've never mastered it.

I never did.  Or rather, I think I tried it once when I was a wee lad, but the leaf pile was such a wet mess I never tried it again.  I'm sure there's some sort of subtle artsy thing behind leaf piles, but I've never mastered it.

when you were a "wee lad" I like that expression xD

I could never get enough leaves to make a good enough pile... and I think I was too lazy to make a leaf pile (hm maybe that's why my pile never got big enough)

Because we don't go to school :P And making mistakes at school is normal, but mistakes in real life in summer is more serious xD

No school is the only redeeming factor of summertime. Everything else about it is absolutely horrid.  Well, except for maybe the fireworks.  Not just Fourth of July fireworks, but fireworks in general seem to be popular around that time.  Especially in Japan.  Speaking of which, summer festivals in Japan seem really fun, with all those yukatas and food stalls.  Damn, if I ever visit Japan in the summer, I might change my mind about the season.  Might...

Also, that last part of your post is making me think of one-night stands, drunk driving, and drugs.  Three cheers for teens liking the summer...

(massive chart in spoilers)

Weatherchart1.png 

No school is the only redeeming factor of summertime. Everything else about it is absolutely horrid.  Well, except for maybe the fireworks.  Not just Fourth of July fireworks, but fireworks in general seem to be popular around that time.  Especially in Japan.  Speaking of which, summer festivals in Japan seem really fun, with all those yukatas and food stalls.  Damn, if I ever visit Japan in the summer, I might change my mind about the season.  Might...

Also, that last part of your post is making me think of one-night stands, drunk driving, and drugs.  Three cheers for teens liking the summer...

Weatherchart1.png 

But summer is energetic even it's really really really hot >.< And about mistakes... Well, I didn't think the mistakes I mentioned are as serious as those you have listed :P I just mean like: You lost your way when you try to go to a friend's house, you eat too much water melon... xP But c'mon! Summer is not bad :) It's fun ^^

Weatherchart1.png 

i totally agree with no school being the only good thing about summer... and even though i swim in the summer, it's still... ugh

summer sucks all the energy out of me sighs

what are you guys talking about, if anything summer gives you more energy

you get the needed  vitamin D, the bills are lower, summer nights are awesome, cool drink on a hot day, playing sports more hours then previous seasons and my second favorite to playing sports...girls

you get the needed  vitamin D, the bills are lower, summer nights are awesome, cool drink on a hot day, playing sports more hours then previous seasons and my second favorite to playing sports...girls

*nods*

*nods*

*nods*

*reads the girls part* *shakes head* >.<!!!!

Come on, mate: girls in sweaters > girls in swimsuits

Long live the glorious winter loving master race! 

i was not talking about swimsuits

i dont like too reveling

i like nice knee skirt, fine t-shirt

thats it

sweaters are not much to me  

For me, skirts ~= sweaters.

you might be the only brother i know who thinks that sweaters are good on girls

i have never ever met someone who shares your opinion...incredible 

Sweaters make girls look soft and cozy and huggable.  Ah ha, I find it really cute...

Do you mean hamsters or girls, cause what you described now are hamsters

*cue Kia's hamster commercial*

@Akazora: Rarely do I meet a friend who likes to wear sweaters.

God damn...

701.gif

*cue Kia's hamster commercial*

God damn...

701.gif

*pats* It seems the modern American culture has led to more girls in bikinis. Many people, even at this time of the year, are wearing shorts and T-shirts. It's sad, I know.

*pats* It seems the modern American culture has led to more girls in bikinis. Many people, even at this time of the year, are wearing shorts and T-shirts. It's sad, I know.

i hear ya

i dont know how a girl goes outside in a skirt when the temperature is below 0

i hear ya

i dont know how a girl goes outside in a skirt when the temperature is below 0

I mean, I'd be fine if I had leggings underneath, but just the skirt? Meh...

Not just girls though. A lot of jocks have this thing against long pants, and always wear shorts. If their parents make them wear long pants, they would wear shorts underneath so they can keep up the trend at school.