Detective Conan World
Shinichi Kodou

Eri knowing Conan's identity

I don't know, maybe his fingerprints because he's been to a lot of crime-scenes, didn't think about that, but i don't think they have his DNA, theres no reason that I can think of.

His fingure print is more than enough i guess, and even if they dont have it they could easily get it from anything belonging to Kudou Shinichi, maybe clothes he left at his home before he disapeared or something

But Conan has been to Shinichi's house so he could just say that those are his fingerprints from then, and wouldn't you need a warrant or something to take someones DNA? and for a warrant you need some proof, or at least something to convince a judge to sign it. At least that's what I've learned after watching to much TV-series.

But Conan has been to Shinichi's house so he could just say that those are his fingerprints from then, and wouldn't you need a warrant or something to take someones DNA? and for a warrant you need some proof, or at least something to convince a judge to sign it. At least that's what I've learned after watching to much TV-series.

well yeah u need a warant to take som1's DNA

but why does Conan have to touch ALL shinichi's clothes AND ALL SHINICHI'S OTHER PROPERTIES no matter how many times conan has been to shinichi's house its not possible that he has touched everything! including the desk,books,bag,clothes, closet,lamp etc etc....

unless its done on purpose, and it would sound weird wouldnt it? f529a952.gif

Yes but there is a possibility that he did, and Ran has been cleaning his house from time to time so some of the fingerprints are probably gone already, thats why it would be best to get them first hand, so there will be no doubt that they are his.

Yes but there is a possibility that he did, and Ran has been cleaning his house from time to time so some of the fingerprints are probably gone already, thats why it would be best to get them first hand, so there will be no doubt that they are his.

Ran wouldnt clean shinichi's pens and pencils would she? :)

and they coud use conan touching shinichi's stuff as a prove too! if Conan touched lets say Shinichi's book while assisting Ran in cleaning ..there must be too fingerprint types if there was only one it means they have the same fingerprint! (or they can easily get anything of Shinichi's properties and ask conan to hold it and compare :D

and maybe testing APTX traces or effects in conan's body would help too?

Since when do they know how to test for APTX? and in any case they'll need a warrant to take Shinichi's things from his house, and if Conan had to use a pen while being in the house there's a huge possibility that his prints would be on the pencils, I for example have to touch more than one pen when I need one because they're so close together and the first might not work and so on.

Well she might have some influence with the judges but still, it's quite a unbelievable story, would you believe that a seventeen year old boy had been forced to drink a drug that transformed his body to that of a child? I have a feeling most people wouldn't. And I don't think taking a hair-sample form his parents would be that easy, for one thing they live in America, and they do have some friends among the police. And even if Eri is smart Conan would notice if she where up to something and figure out a way to stop her.

true, but i don't thik eri would turn on him unless she was part of the BO which i highly doubt, so as of right now, she isn't too much of a threat except for keeping him away from Ran, and that would only make me happy since i ConAi ^-^

I agree that she don't really have any reason to turn on him, all I'm saying is that if she had a reason it would be hard for her to sue him, not impossible, but hard. I also think that she'd prefer to scare him, she's good at being scary^^

Yes that is possible, but once she finds out, she'd probably be dead, digging too deep in the matters of the BO is a sure way to meet death a little earlier than expected.

Thanks for the explanation btw.

don't worry ^-^ your english is perfect really, if anyone its ANOTHER person here who needs to work on their english *cough* SHUU! *cough*.... *ehem* i didn't say anythin ;)

Yep...me no can speeek english... me as dumb ass supelwolf....jk

Yep... I'm not good at speaking English... I'm as dumb as KK...jk

jk

no offence... cause English is the subject I hate most and it's no wonder I suck at it...

Yep...me no can speeek english... me as dumb ass supelwolf....jk

Yep... I'm not good at speaking English... I'm as dumb as KK...jk

jk

no offence... cause English is the subject I hate most and it's no wonder I suck at it...

do worry, you're actually doing fine... i mean, learning a new language can be really, really hard... anyways, don't say you're as dumb as me, that would imply you're born and raised in america in an english speaking environment XD

Well this is a rather good way to work on your English, I'm more aware of my spelling since I know that some of the people here has English as their native language. I didn't know that you weren't from an English speaking country Shuu(if I may call you that)I have a sister your age and your English is WAY better than hers, and I've been helping her with her homework so I know what I'm talking about.

Well this is a rather good way to work on your English, I'm more aware of my spelling since I know that some of the people here has have English as their native language. I didn't know that you weren't from an English speaking country Shuu(if I may call you that)I have a sister your age and your English is WAY better than hers, and I've been helping her with her homework so I know what I'm talking about.

lol, well if you even need any help then just ask ^-^ i'd be happy to give some help!

oh yes, and go ahead and call him Shuu or Shuu~chan, he's a lil kiddie and my subordinate (lol jk) but he's going to give you a nickname sometime soon, so don't worry too much bout it :P