Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What would you do if this or that happens? [Forum Game]

I would say horray because Obama is a stupid person and legalized online gambling, homosexual marriage, and other gross stuff, so anyone is better than him other than people who are worse than him.

What are you people going to do now that Gosho Aoyama is missing from the earthquake?

The first one was to Kid the Phantom Thief. This one is to Identity unknown.

i would be really happy since I want to actually see someone when my dad is being a jerk which he usually is.

I would say horray because Obama is a stupid person and legalized online gambling, homosexual marriage, and other gross stuff, so anyone is better than him other than people who are worse than him.

What are you people going to do now that Gosho Aoyama is missing from the earthquake?

I think you answered several seconds later than I did.

WHAT IN THE WORLD, WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT, NO NO NO NO NO NO, WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT, ARE YOU CRAZY, IS THAT TRUE? WHAT WHAT WHAT NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's what I would do.

WAIT, WHAT???!!!!

What are other people (besides me) going to do?

Well, if he is found at this point he wouldn't make it to the news. Let's pray to the God that we each believe in that he is alive and continuing this series.

I was asking whether I should invite my school friends to this site.

Oh yeah, if he is dead, we still have 1/2 of a year to go before it ends. He has to have told a bunch of ideas to his associates.

I was asking whether I should invite my school friends to this site.

Oh yeah, if he is dead, we still have 1/2 of a year to go before it ends. He has to have told a bunch of ideas to his associates.

hey, please show some respect!! Are you only thinking about DC and not Aoyama?? That's cold! :angry:

Excuse my lame mind because I meant to say something about himself being safe too but technically I did because if DC dies then Aoyama died too.

Anyway, what would you do if you learned that your country will be bombarded by another one by accident?

Storm to japan with an atomic bomb and ask them what happened. If they said the series will not be continued after my bomb threat, I will start hacking to continue the series myself.

What would you do if you found a way to use card games to power up the earth's electricity and avoid pollution?

Then i'll call you kohai-chan instead

What if Conan's identity is revealed ?

*comes in with knife and deadly look on face*

If Conan's identity was revealed, I'd really really really hope it's a BO arc!

What if the BO won in the end?

Gosho Aoyama would go out of business before you could say "gay".

*smirks because she's wearing a bulletproof vest and then draws a handpistol which she has kept just in case*

What if there was no such thing as the Games forum?