Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What would you do if this or that happens? [Forum Game]

I'd buy a new one obviously. My most precious possession is either my iTouch or my laptop. Pride doesn't count as a possession.

Throw the knife in my secret duel disk at the murderer and then crucify the murderer's body.

What would you do if a thunder breathing red dragon, a blue giant wearing a crown, and a Gold Phoenix appears at your house, call you their master, then turns into cards that when raised you can use their powers?

Crimsonsynchro, look at the directions (first post) and pick a team. Not to be rude, but you don't want to suffer Detective Gin's wrath. So I don't incur DG's wrath, I'll answer IdentityUnknown's question.

I'll kill that friggin murderer and then make sure he burns in hell forever!

Crimsonsynchro, look at the directions (first post) and pick a team. Not to be rude, but you don't want to suffer Detective Gin's wrath. So I don't incur DG's wrath, I'll answer IdentityUnknown's question.

I'll kill that friggin murderer and then make sure he burns in hell forever!

Not to worry :grin: ! This game is not my game! This one belongs to Officer Kaoko! My one is (What will you do if there was no this or that?) this one is (What would you do if this or that happens?)

Not to worry :grin: ! This game is not my game! This one belongs to Officer Kaoko! My one is (What will you do if there was no this or that?) this one is (What would you do if this or that happens?)

I get them confused too easily...

I'll make a question.

What would you do if I killed Ai?

Make sure you get trapped in the DC world forever because you would be written as a murderer even though I'm a ShinRan.

What would you do if Conan is found out and did it with Ran?

Ahh.... I see.... That's what I thought, but I didn't want to go into dirty thoughts. I'm only 13!

What would you do if I randomly hugged you?

pull out my secret gun and start shooting you in the legs, then the hands.

What would you do if you became an outcast for a falsely accused crime?

Then I would hide in a corner until I'm proven innocent. JK, i would find the culprit.

What would you do if I killed your future by making you quit school?

I would start building an energy reactor that can power up the world using card games on motorcycles in 3D.

What would you do if detective conan came to life?

Be a total Shinichi, Heiji, Hakuba, and Kid fangirl. (like I'm not already.)

What would you do if a nuclear war started?

hack all the involved countries so that their weapon systems are all disabled, if I could.

What would you do if I die and then my account still chatting on this site and you found out?

I'd call in the police. If not, then I'd figure you were off doing MathCounts or something like that.

Why are we asking a question and answering now? I thought it was either ask a question or answer one.

What would you do if you broke your leg today?

Then I would cry. The game with answer or ask is DG's game, this is Officer Kaoko's. MathCounts is over for me forever, and that's why I kind of feel like crying. It's why i want to repeat MS....

What would you do if I announced that I was turning HeiShin?

I would make sure to bring plenty of food and water with me, because you never said I couldn't bring anything.

What would you do if you won twenty billion dollars but you had to spend it in a week?

Wave hi to the aliens and tell them to abduct someone else. Preferably a ConAi. :P

What would you do if DC ended HeiShin? (it's such an adorable couple. If I wasn't ShinRan, I'd definitely be HeiShin. Heck, I'm 75% ShinRan and 25% HeiShin now.)

sakura_by_eguana.jpg