Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What would you do if this or that happens? [Forum Game]

Sure, if somebody invents metallic pink wings that can be attached to pigs and operated by them despite their dense brains.

Wait...this is what would you do, not is it possible! Everybody's mixed up...

What would you do if the sky was falling?

It wouldn't...

What would you do if your father turned out to be Hitler, and Hitler wasn't dead but actually still alive? That if he had done the same thing Vermouth did.. And what if he had done a plastic surgery so that no one'd know that he actually was Hitler? What if he planned to take over the world? What if he used you as a tool to take over the world? What if he threatened to kill your little sister so that you'd do as he told you to? What if... No, I think I should stop now! Just answer my first question.. What if hitler was your father? :lol:

It wouldn't...

What would you do if your father turned out to be Hitler, and Hitler wasn't dead but actually still alive? That if he had done the same thing Vermouth did.. And what if he had done a plastic surgery so that no one'd know that he actually was Hitler? What if he planned to take over the world? What if he used you as a tool to take over the world? What if he threatened to kill your little sister so that you'd do as he told you to? What if... No, I think I should stop now! Just answer my first question.. What if hitler was your father? :lol:

I would hand him in to the police. No questions asked. I'd be unhappy, of course, but I'd still hand him in. He deserved it.

What if your mother was a fairy? (really random, my sister was watching Winx)

You would pass Skyron/Mohorovicic's post count.

What would you do if you had the ability of making people laugh?

I'd fall the right way. Not towards the edge of the mountain, but away from it. And if I didn't, well, in short I'd die.

What would you do if you got a whole lot of random fan mail from people you never knew about things you never did?

We would all become stupid.

What would you do if you found out that you had the rarest card in the world that is so dangerous that all the villains are looking for it?