Detective Conan World
Inspector Gin

World of Naruto

Naruto Vs Sasuke   

21 members have voted

1. 1. Naruto vs Sasuke, who will win?

Yes, yes, because he didn't want Naruto die. Did you remember when Sasuke tried to kill Naruto? Kyuubi said, "Don't kill him, you'll regret it."

It's likely. Maybe like this,

All joint armies try to stop Madara, but to no avail. Tsunade and another high class ninja enter the battle. When Madara gets exhausted, Sasuke appears and fights Naruto. They both badly hurt in the end and almost die. Sakura looks after those two. Sasuke turns good and Naruto becomes Hokage. Happy ending!

Sorry I don't like any pairing in Naruto, especially Sasuke+Sakura. NOOOO~

Woah, good theory! So did you think Naruto and Sasuke will both alive and they'll best-friended again in the end? (This is what I'm wishing for... I don't want either Sasuke or Naruto die sad.gif)

Yeah, maybe Tsunade will die when facing Madara. I don't want that happens, but it's likely sad.gif

I've just finished reading the latest chapter. Kyuubi finally gave up on stopping Naruto entering the war. But one problem appear, what's wrong with Neji all of sudden? Was he being influenced? Or that's just another trap? And what will Itachi and Nagato do after awaken by Edo Tensei jutsu? Oh, oh, the story goes really amazing! Maybe after the war finishes, Naruto will end as well.

We'll see.

Yes, yes, because he didn't want Naruto die. Did you remember when Sasuke tried to kill Naruto? Kyuubi said, "Don't kill him, you'll regret it."

It's likely. Maybe like this,

All joint armies try to stop Madara, but to no avail. Tsunade and another high class ninja enter the battle. When Madara gets exhausted, Sasuke appears and fights Naruto. They both badly hurt in the end and almost die. Sakura looks after those two. Sasuke turns good and Naruto becomes Hokage. Happy ending!

Sorry I don't like any pairing in Naruto, especially Sasuke+Sakura. NOOOO~

Woah, good theory! So did you think Naruto and Sasuke will both alive and they'll best-friended again in the end? (This is what I'm wishing for... I don't want either Sasuke or Naruto die sad.gif)

Yeah, maybe Tsunade will die when facing Madara. I don't want that happens, but it's likely sad.gif

I've just finished reading the latest chapter. Kyuubi finally gave up on stopping Naruto entering the war. But one problem appear, what's wrong with Neji all of sudden? Was he being influenced? Or that's just another trap? And what will Itachi and Nagato do after awaken by Edo Tensei jutsu? Oh, oh, the story goes really amazing! Maybe after the war finishes, Naruto will end as well.

wait a minute for my second theory ..........

Hinata gets a baby form naruto,sasuke finally healed and escaped naruto fights with him and then uses his sage power to seal all the bijuu in stone statues.and seal sasuke power he revived in the Uchiha family stone tablet.When naruto does he dies as his last wish is to build in place of the 1st hokage and madara stautes the statues of naruto and sasuke.

Kakashi then promotes naruto on his funeral to 7th hokage but takes his place(4th hokage died so 3rd hokage kept his place)Sasuke then 4 years later died as traitor of leaf but even if so they kept the promise of naruto and gived him a honorable funeral.

Sakura became 2nd head advicer of medical squad under shizune.

shikamaru becomes joinin,ino marries shikamaru and choji becomes ninja academy tutor.

Kiba becomes search aquad captain. everybody happy naruto then ends with a scene of the new valley of the end with naruto and sasukes statue and back of them the bijuu staues protected by the new anbu section :Sakuruto (sakura,naruto and sasuke)

Edit:Fixed thanks Tn uCHIHA

I wonder where is Detective Gin??Sorry to interrupt the discussion Guys..^^

Yeah, I wonder where he is too! We all miss him right? Just hope he don't forget us and if he does....We need a new Hokage if he don't come back! :'( :( :(:(

I Want The Hokage Back!?

Yeah, I wonder where he is too! We all miss him right? Just hope he don't forget us and if he does....We need a new Hokage if he don't come back! :'( :( :(:(

I Want The Hokage Back!?

No DOUBT...I think he was still busy..I can't see his LATEST posts..

We gotta keep this world of Naruto going.... it is falling behind.... So let keep talking... Games, Ideas, Anything????

• Upvote 1

I more like Sasuke than his brother...

It actually "I like Sasuke more than his brother"

Sorry...I just have to fix it.

That's true, I like Kakashi better too! Funny guy!

wait a minute for my second theory ..........

Hinata gets a baby form naruto,sasuke finally healed and escaped naruto fights with him and then uses his sage power to seal all the jibuu in stone statues.and seal sasuke power he revived in the Uchiha family stone tablet.When naruto does he dies as his last wish is to build in place of the 1st hokage and madara stautes the statues of naruto and sasuke.

Kakashi then promotes naruto on his funeral to 7th hokage but takes his place(4th hokage died so 3rd hokage kept his place)Sasuke then 4 years later died as traitor of leaf but even if so they kept the promise of naruto and gived him a honorable funeral.

Sakura became 2nd head advicer of medical squad under shizune.

shikamaru becomes joinin,ino marries shikamaru and choji becomes ninja academy tutor.

Kiba becomes search aquad captain. everybody happy naruto then ends with a scene of the new valley of the end with naruto and sasukes statue and back of them the jibuu staues protected by the new anbu section :Sakuruto (sakura,naruto and sasuke)

Sasuke will die as a traitor? Noooo~ That's harsh, I don't want that to be happening 042.gif . I'm sure Naruto will successfully convince Sasuke to be a good boy :D (Naruto once said, "Someone who can't even save his friend is deserved to be a Hokage?"). So, Naruto will guide Sasuke to the right path, then he becomes the hokage afterwards.

Shikamaru already became a jounin since Naruto Shippuden began, and I think if he is about to marry, he'll marry Temari instead of Ino.

And that's not "jibuu", JustaLLoser, but 'Juubi (ten tailed) or "Bijuu" (tailed beast) icon_e_wink.gif

I Want The Hokage Back!?

Gin-kun is coming back finally! \o/

ehhhhhhh........ who thinks itachi is awesome

Me! He's awesome, not physically though, but his path of ninja. His life was so cruel and sad d33561e9.gif. He's a respectful ninja but chose a disrespectful way. He preferred die as a traitor while he was actually a hero in disguise. So harsh sad.gif

I like kakashi better than sasuke :P

I like Kakashi, Itachi, and Sasuke. I like them all, but still, I mostly like Sasuke tongue.gif

Has anyone read the latest chapter? Tsunade and Raikage impeded Naruto and Bee entering the war. What will happen next?

It actually "I like Sasuke more than his brother"

Sorry...I just have to fix it.

That's true, I like Kakashi better too! Funny guy!

Sorry...I am not in my mood today,so i had my WRONG GRAMMAR again...

Sasuke will die as a traitor? Noooo~ That's harsh, I don't want that to be happening 042.gif . I'm sure Naruto will successfully convince Sasuke to be a good boy :D (Naruto once said, "Someone who can't even save his friend is deserved to be a Hokage?"). So, Naruto will guide Sasuke to the right path, then he becomes the hokage afterwards.

Shikamaru already became a jounin since Naruto Shippuden began, and I think if he is about to marry, he'll marry Temari instead of Ino.

And that's not "jibuu", JustaLLoser, but 'Juubi (ten tailed) or "Bijuu" (tailed beast) icon_e_wink.gif

Gin-kun is coming back finally! \o/

Me! He's awesome, not physically though, but his path of ninja. His life was so cruel and sad d33561e9.gif. He's a respectful ninja but chose a disrespectful way. He preferred die as a traitor while he was actually a hero in disguise. So harsh sad.gif

I like Kakashi, Itachi, and Sasuke. I like them all, but still, I mostly like Sasuke tongue.gif

Has anyone read the latest chapter? Tsunade and Raikage impeded Naruto and Bee entering the war. What will happen next?

Naruto will handle them. (Maybe they'll have a big conversation and the two Kage will understand what he wants to do.)

Wait, was that an official video? or just a doujinshi? Especially the scene of Naruto vs Sasuke battle. It ain't even out in manga yet.

Hmm,I don't know..Just my cousin only see it,then I continue watching it..

Hello, everyone! Eeh... where's everyone th_104_.gif ? Should we let the forum died?

Anyway, the new chapter released. Naruto and Raikage almost got into battle. It seemed Raikage had 'special' purpose why he eagerly wanted to kill Naruto. But Killer Bee stopped his brother. Then... finally we knew that Bee and Raikage weren't siblings, they are actually step brothers. How's your opinion? Share it!

New anime also released yesterday, about Team 7 reunion. I've been waiting for this episode, but I dislike seeing Sasuke this way.

Hello, everyone! Eeh... where's everyone th_104_.gif ? Should we let the forum died?

Anyway, the new chapter released. Naruto and Raikage almost got into battle. It seemed Raikage had 'special' purpose why he eagerly wanted to kill Naruto. But Killer Bee stopped his brother. Then... finally we knew that Bee and Raikage weren't siblings, they are actually step brothers. How's your opinion? Share it!

New anime also released yesterday, about Team 7 reunion. I've been waiting for this episode, but I dislike seeing Sasuke this way.

I don't think,Fighting with Naruto again,is great...

They have 2 total fighta,right,Tna-chan??

One in Naruto,and the other one is in shippuden..