Detective Conan World
Dick75

Agasa related to the BO?

I've never suspected Agasa before, but if he's been busy working on the B.O.'s main object for over 50 years, that'd explain why he doesn't have a wife. Also if that Subaru guy is really Akai then it'd somewhat explain why he's at Shinichi's house (keeping an eye on Agasa), plus I remember Kudo saying how there are two other suspicious people in his life when he and Heiji were suspecting Jodie of being a B.O. member I've always wondered who he meant other than Akai.

Recently, I've suspected him. I don't know why. But, how come he doesn't give off BO stench aura that Ai senses if he's Anokata?

maybe because he is different !!haha see because she doesn't have a good sense

@shuu-kun nice coloring ;)

There is a possibility that Dr. Agasa could be that guy we all look forward to meeting one day ... but it seems common in a way, to have the fatherly figure or the one who appears to be perfectly good and guides the protagonists be the bad guy. Also, is there a reason why he hasn't done anything to her yet if he sends out all of these members to kill her? Is it so that she doesn't feel the need to run away? But if so, why wouldn't he have sent for one of the members to kill her, or at the very least give away information about her?

Another thing about the boss is that we shouldn't assume he gives off that evil aura Haibara can sense. Gosho once said that Haibara will be surprised when she finds out who the boss is (or so it says in a book I read). For starts, one could assume that it means first off she doesn't sense any danger from him/her, and to be specific, it could mean she trusts him/her or that she doesn't feel he/she has the capabilities or seems to have an occupation or lifestyle that wouldn't make it seem as though he/she were the boss of the Organization.

There could also be a chance that perhaps... the boss is in a similar predicament as Vermouth? What I mean by this is that perhaps the boss also doesn't age... the organization is REALLY old, so that could explain it. The APTX 4869 couldn't have been a possibility due to the fact that if the boss took the APTX 4869, Conan and Haibara would pretty much be exposed. My theory is that either the boss does not know the true predicaments of Conan and Ai but is pretty close to finding out so since he/she is always close to them, or he/she is one of the few people that know their secret, but for some weird reason is taking the time to observe them, with a huge risk that one of them could expose the organization to someone... unless this gets more complex and the boss is actually a part of the police force, like a major officer, detective, superintendent, or some sort of higher up that is well loved and could dismiss their claims easily. That still pretty much leaves about everyone for a culprit. I'd like to think it isn't a child or teenager, but knowing how Gosho works, anything could happen. Anything.

Somehow "Nanatsu no Ko" and those alcoholic codenames, along with the true organization name (which we don't know yet) must all tie into this puzzle. If we were to say that Okiya were Akai, Scar Akai was Bourbon, and that all the members in the Organization were only members, not just the boss pretending to be a simple member, that still leaves a lot of people. It appears a lot of people that are involved in the Organization are very wealthy, powerful, intelligent, and influential people such as politicians, business owners, actors, and professional snipers. If we were to say that the boss probably pretended to be none of these, and tried not to stand out, andwas extremely close with either Conan, Ai, or both, that leaves us with family, friends, the police, and the FBI for big suspects. There are some exceptions, such as Jodie, who was revealed to have a rough past with the Organization, but overall these people seem likely to be on the list. Even those who were only supposedly dead but never confirmed, such as Ai's parents, are still suspicious. Considering that pretty much everyone who is close to those two are fairly young (at the maximum 50), if one of these people were to be the boss, they would surely have to have done something to slow or halt their aging process.

• Upvote 1

maybe because he is different !!haha see because she doesn't have a good sense

@shuu-kun nice coloring ;)

agasa is too old to be able to be detected by Ai's BO detector. lol. And in the case of the serial killer, she didn't receive any signal in the jungle...haha

BTW, is that a sarcastic comment at my ugly work?

agasa is too old to be able to be detected by Ai's BO detector. lol. And in the case of the serial killer, she didn't receive any signal in the jungle...haha

BTW, is that a sarcastic comment at my ugly work?

haha will so is Vermouth 044.gif(she is such an old lady).

of course not I liked you're coloring hahaha here is another sarcastic comment for not being sure of how ugly that coloring was muahahha069.gif

There is a possibility that Dr. Agasa could be that guy we all look forward to meeting one day ... but it seems common in a way, to have the fatherly figure or the one who appears to be perfectly good and guides the protagonists be the bad guy. Also, is there a reason why he hasn't done anything to her yet if he sends out all of these members to kill her? Is it so that she doesn't feel the need to run away? But if so, why wouldn't he have sent for one of the members to kill her, or at the very least give away information about her?

Another thing about the boss is that we shouldn't assume he gives off that evil aura Haibara can sense. Gosho once said that Haibara will be surprised when she finds out who the boss is (or so it says in a book I read). For starts, one could assume that it means first off she doesn't sense any danger from him/her, and to be specific, it could mean she trusts him/her or that she doesn't feel he/she has the capabilities or seems to have an occupation or lifestyle that wouldn't make it seem as though he/she were the boss of the Organization.

There could also be a chance that perhaps... the boss is in a similar predicament as Vermouth? What I mean by this is that perhaps the boss also doesn't age... the organization is REALLY old, so that could explain it. The APTX 4869 couldn't have been a possibility due to the fact that if the boss took the APTX 4869, Conan and Haibara would pretty much be exposed. My theory is that either the boss does not know the true predicaments of Conan and Ai but is pretty close to finding out so since he/she is always close to them, or he/she is one of the few people that know their secret, but for some weird reason is taking the time to observe them, with a huge risk that one of them could expose the organization to someone... unless this gets more complex and the boss is actually a part of the police force, like a major officer, detective, superintendent, or some sort of higher up that is well loved and could dismiss their claims easily. That still pretty much leaves about everyone for a culprit. I'd like to think it isn't a child or teenager, but knowing how Gosho works, anything could happen. Anything.

Somehow "Nanatsu no Ko" and those alcoholic codenames, along with the true organization name (which we don't know yet) must all tie into this puzzle. If we were to say that Okiya were Akai, Scar Akai was Bourbon, and that all the members in the Organization were only members, not just the boss pretending to be a simple member, that still leaves a lot of people. It appears a lot of people that are involved in the Organization are very wealthy, powerful, intelligent, and influential people such as politicians, business owners, actors, and professional snipers. If we were to say that the boss probably pretended to be none of these, and tried not to stand out, andwas extremely close with either Conan, Ai, or both, that leaves us with family, friends, the police, and the FBI for big suspects. There are some exceptions, such as Jodie, who was revealed to have a rough past with the Organization, but overall these people seem likely to be on the list. Even those who were only supposedly dead but never confirmed, such as Ai's parents, are still suspicious. Considering that pretty much everyone who is close to those two are fairly young (at the maximum 50), if one of these people were to be the boss, they would surely have to have done something to slow or halt their aging process.

Nice one! And I learned that Agasa could be the boss of BO from my best friend, who is also a DC fan. She said that she read an article about it and so learned about Agasa being the boss. And she told me that the true organization name is Asaga(flip Agasa), and it was found somewhere uhm, I forgot, I think it was found in Iraq.

P.S. That was really nice! ;)

I'm curious. Any of you suspecting Prof. Hiroshi Agasa as the bad guy or the boss of the BO? I think he is... :mellow:

Of course Agasa isn't the boss. That would be silly. It contradicts with his character i.e. why would the boss help Shinichi mess with his missions, try to bring the Org down, work with the FBI, or meet with the FBI. Also harboring Haibara makes no sense, if Agasa were the boss and wanted Haibara to finish her work or something like that, why would he not tell Gin and the rest of the BO stop looking for her anymore?

• Upvote 1

Of course Agasa isn't the boss. That would be silly. It contradicts with his character i.e. why would the boss help Shinichi mess with his missions, try to bring the Org down, work with the FBI, or meet with the FBI. Also harboring Haibara makes no sense, if Agasa were the boss and wanted Haibara to finish her work or something like that, why would he not tell Gin and the rest of the BO stop looking for her anymore?

True that. I would suspect someone else. Someone who looked more evil... But who could it be?

True that. I would suspect someone else. Someone who looked more evil... But who could it be?

Someone we haven't met yet.

My personal pet boss theory is that the boss will be discovered through a case from Kogoro's past or the like. The reason for this is I noticed that there is a mysterious absence of anything to do with Kogoro's family background. He's a main character and absolutely nothing has been mentioned even in passing about any of his kin beyond Ran.

Comparing the other main characters

Shinichi - Mom and Dad

Ran - Mom (but because she is related to Kogoro no one else)

Agasa - family in general mentioned, aunt, uncle, cousin’s granddaughter

Sonoko - mom, dad, sister, uncles

Haibara - Mom, Dad, Sister

Ayumi - Mom, Dad, (know she is only child)

Mitsuhiko - Dad, sister

Genta - Mom and Dad

Hattori - Mom and dad

The police have less background than other char groups

Megure - ?

Sato - mom and dad

Takagi - ? (I think something might have been said at some point. I'll review.)

Shiratori - know his family is rich, had a butler person (if I remember correctly)

Basically considering Kogoro is in the top three along with Ran and Conan, it's weird his family hasn't been mentioned even once regardless of whether they are alive or not. You would think Gosho would want to write a dramatic case where one of Kogoro's family members is a case suspect or a victim. Considering the length of the manga and that character family related stories are otherwise quite common, I believe this omission is intentional. I can think of three reasons why Gosho would not want to introduce a relative of Kogoro too early:

a.) It would be too big of a hint.

b.) It would call unwanted attention and suspicion where Gosho does not yet want it.

c.) It serves as a major plot key which will enable Conan to solve a very important mystery.

Given that this censorship of Kogoro's kin has been going on since the very beginning of the manga, it would be logical to assume that the reason is pertinent to the overarching mysteries - namely what is the true nature of the Org, who is the boss, and what is its goal.

Also assuming Gosho had some idea what the end of DC should be when he began writing it, he would probably construct the ending so that in case DC turned out to be only sort of popular, he could end it quickly using the available characters which would be Conan, Kogoro, Ran, Agasa, the DB, and Megure. As DC became more complicated in the Haibara and then Vermouth arcs when more characters were introduced, he probably started expounding on the final solution while keeping the original core the same.

There are two main ways I think Kogoro could be connected to the Org:

a.) Someone(s) in Kogoro's family has a critical connection or position in the Org. I do not support the theory that Kogoro himself is part of the Crow Corps, but with the family name "Mouri", and its difficult-to-ignore resemblance to "Moriarty" from the Sherlock canon, I think that this theory concerning relatives on the dark side holds thematic appeal. (Yes, I know about Mouri and Maurice Leblanc, but a double pun is possible. Mouri/(モウリ)/[Mouri] vs. Moriaty/(モリアーティ)/[moriaati] vs. and Maurice/(モーリス)/Moorisu)

b.) Someone(s) in Kogoro's family was a victim of the Org, and that the circumstances/mystery behind it are a major clue to one of the central mysteries like the identity of the boss, or the org's name, etc. Basically this case from Kogoro's past is the case that lets Conan get the info he needs to really crack the Org mystery open.

Summing it up: Kogoro's relatives are suspiciously absent.

• Upvote 1

Its Megure FO SHORE

If it was uhh Agasa then i would think that shinchi would be dead. Also if the BO is looking for Ai and Agasa is the boss than wouldnt she already be found.

Also it may be someone in the BO as boss? Ex: Okiya but keeps his identity disclossed to the other BO members

My personal pet boss theory is that the boss will be discovered through a case from Kogoro's past or the like. The reason for this is I noticed that there is a mysterious absence of anything to do with Kogoro's family background. He's a main character and absolutely nothing has been mentioned even in passing about any of his kin beyond Ran.

Shinichi - Mom and Dad

Mitsuhiko - Dad, sister

Genta - Mom and Dad

Hattori - Mom and dad

Megure - ?

Sato - mom and dad

Shiratori - know his family is rich, had a butler person (if I remember correctly)

Basically considering Kogoro is in the top three along with Ran and Conan, it's weird his family hasn't been mentioned even once regardless of whether they are alive or not. You would think Gosho would want to write a dramatic case where one of Kogoro's family members is a case suspect or a victim. Considering the length of the manga and that character family related stories are otherwise quite common, I believe this omission is intentional. I can think of three reasons why Gosho would not want to introduce a relative of Kogoro too early:

b.) It would call unwanted attention and suspicion where Gosho does not yet want it.

c.) It serves as a major plot key which will enable Conan to solve a very important mystery.

Given that this censorship of Kogoro's kin has been going on since the very beginning of the manga, it would be logical to assume that the reason is pertinent to the overarching mysteries - namely what is the true nature of the Org, who is the boss, and what is its goal.

Also assuming Gosho had some idea what the end of DC should be when he began writing it, he would probably construct the ending so that in case DC turned out to be only sort of popular, he could end it quickly using the available characters which would be Conan, Kogoro, Ran, Agasa, the DB, and Megure. As DC became more complicated in the Haibara and then Vermouth arcs when more characters were introduced, he probably started expounding on the final solution while keeping the original core the same.

a.) Someone(s) in Kogoro's family has a critical connection or position in the Org. I do not support the theory that Kogoro himself is part of the Crow Corps, but with the family name "Mouri", and its difficult-to-ignore resemblance to "Moriarty" from the Sherlock canon, I think that this theory concerning relatives on the dark side holds thematic appeal. (Yes, I know about Mouri and Maurice Leblanc, but a double pun is possible. Mouri/(モウリ)/[Mouri] vs. Moriaty/(モリアーティ)/[moriaati] vs. and Maurice/(モーリス)/Moorisu)

b.) Someone(s) in Kogoro's family was a victim of the Org, and that the circumstances/mystery behind it are a major clue to one of the central mysteries like the identity of the boss, or the org's name, etc. Basically this case from Kogoro's past is the case that lets Conan get the info he needs to really crack the Org mystery open.

Good opinion

No, there isn't any evidence so far. There also isn't anything to be based on to point out the identity of The Boss. Everything you heard was just speculations and guesses. I hope that helps :)

No, there isn't any evidence so far. There also isn't anything to be based on to point out the identity of The Boss. Everything you heard was just speculations and guesses. I hope that helps :)

^ By the way, you got a lovely signature there. <3

Gosho has stated in interviews that Agasa isn’t the boss :\ it wouldn’t make any sense, seeing as the BO wants to kill Conan/Ai and Agasa knows everything about them

Shinichi - Mom and Dad

Mitsuhiko - Dad, sister

Genta - Mom and Dad

Hattori - Mom and dad

Megure - ?

Sato - mom and dad

awesome and cool deductions as always, checkhov-san blink.gif

^I agree it sounds nice and plausible, but I wouldn’t make the absence of Kogorō’s parents such an important thing as he makes it sound… I never even thought about it, and even after reading Checkhov’s post I feel it’s a bit of a stretch, but still it sounds plausible