Detective Conan World
Shirayuki Hana

Hajimemashite! Watashi wa Phenomenous Lass desu.

Hi. I'm Xelinne Mei, a.k.a Phenomenal Lass. I just joined last night and I just posted my opinion about Mouri Ran and Haibara Ai. I'm a ffteen-year-old-conan/shinichi-wannabe 'cause he has an IQ of 180, and HE.IS.SO.COOL roaming around and solving mysteries/crimes/whtever you call it. Nope, not only that. Apparently, I'm super/duper/mega-to-the-highest-power addicted to him(or the anime Detective Conan). So if you have any updates, about their series, mind to share it with me? :)

Also, this is my first time joining a forum/blog(whatever), and the reason I joined is because I'm obsessed with DC, and I'm liking mysteries more than I expected. So I hope to have tons of friends here, there, and everywhere :)

So, happy new year, guys. :)

I'll be please to meet ya'll.

PS: please don't ignore me :))

PSS: I simply can't sleep and feeling anxious just because of those SHINICHI/RAN, and SHINICHI/AI loveteams, I'm a Ran Fan, so please cheer me up! :))))))) THANKS AGAIN.

PSSS: REPLY ASAP! hoho.

post-7033-12938637583956_thumb.jpg

♣... ωзl©ø♏έ ;) ...♠!!! Wish Ŧђǎт чöü like it here! If чöü have any questions, feel free Τ☺ ask me! I will be more thatn willing Τ☺ help чöü .

♣... ωзl©ø♏έ ;) ...♠!!! Wish Ŧђǎт чöü like it here! If чöü have any questions, feel free Τ☺ ask me! I will be more thatn willing Τ☺ help чöü .

wow, thanks a lot. hey, do you already knw what happen after akai showed up in the mall? i forgot the episode. As far as i remembered, even Bourbon saw him, right? And akai even smiled at Chianti/

Heyy! Welcome~ :D

Lol. You can't sleep about the pairings? Why? xD

I'm a ShinRan! <3

sorry for the late reply/ lolllllllllllllllllllllllll i just can't sleep, i dunno. I'm a loyal shinran. gawd, i'd even search for blogs for gosho aoyama, but there's nothing. arggg, i mean, his own blog, he opens it, and read the entries there. there's nothing. :(((

He dissapeared im pretty sure. I dont know if Bourbon saw him or not because it hasnt been released to who is Bourbon,

btw welcome

oh, i've already watched it. Bourbon i think was Subaru-san, a post grad engineer, not really sure abt it. :) and akai is alive. :"> my idollllllllllllloooooooool. anyways, thanks for the info. :)

hello hello PL-as what blueberry calls you(i kinda adopted it) -acknowledgments to blueberry,

anyway.. welcome! howdy! you really are a DC super duper fan!! well you belong here!

-about your thing not getting sleepy about theses pairings.. you kinda need to add my favorite pairing as well..LOL, so maybe just to add up to these couples ur thinking. BTW, about akai, is there any episode that reveals how akai really survived that car accident/murder vis-a-vis whatever satisfies you.? hehe.. i hope to read more of your posts. XD

hello hello PL-as what blueberry calls you(i kinda adopted it) -acknowledgments to blueberry,

anyway.. welcome! howdy! you really are a DC super duper fan!! well you belong here!

-about your thing not getting sleepy about theses pairings.. you kinda need to add my favorite pairing as well..LOL, so maybe just to add up to these couples ur thinking. BTW, about akai, is there any episode that reveals how akai really survived that car accident/murder vis-a-vis whatever satisfies you.? hehe.. i hope to read more of your posts. XD

ano, satou-san? yoroshiku. how are you? sorry for super-duper-mega-ultra late reply. i was very busy with my studies. anyways, were you asking about akai survival? well, as far as i remembered, jodie sensei's theory was only shown: akai and mizurashi rena prepared a dummy, then, akai put his fingerprints, then, they made a show wherein akai was shot in the lungs, then in the head(but that head thing was only a camouflage. then, that's it. when m.rena bombed the vehicle, akai barely escaped, bt still alive, and he got a scar due to that bombing.:)) jodie-sensei frst saw scarred-akai in a bank, wherein they were taken hostage. if it didn't satisfy you, please say it. i'm really sleepy now, so i don't really know what am i typing. peace.