Detective Conan World
Cheesus

New Here :D

Hello all. I think detective conan is the best anime out there and im glad i found this site. Couple things about me is that i got interested in the series from the english dub way back when it was on TV. Also i do GFX. :D So Hello!

Oh yea my fav character is probably Genta lol :D

Hello all. I think detective conan is the best anime out there and im glad i found this site. Couple things about me is that i got interested in the series from the english dub way back when it was on TV. Also i do GFX. :D So Hello!

Oh yea my fav character is probably Genta lol :D

Hi and welcome!!!!!!! 059.gif your fav character is genta d582d79f.gif nooooooooooooooooo why !!! i am just kidding 07baa27a.gif

Hahaha... Guessed Ŧђǎт I've welcomed чöü at the other thread... But who cares anyway? ♣... ωзl©ø♏έ ;) ...♠ chessus! Wish Ŧђǎт чöü like this site and have a nice stay here. If чöü have any questions, feel free Τ☺ ask me! I will be more than willing Τ☺ answer them! BTW, why do чöü like Genta? Чöü might want Τ☺ post the answer Τ☺ this question at the thread. In the General section with the title ' Characters Ŧђǎт get on your nerves' . A lot of people hate Genta and I aslo want Τ☺ know why ypu like it. Thanks and ♣... Üя ωзl©ø♏έ ;) ...♠ here once again