Detective Conan World
Orangeburst

Whodunit

As an outsider merely reading this thread, let it be known that I found a few holes in that deduction that still haven't been pointed out by anyone yet. Just sayin'.

Wow, can you point it out, Crawler JFBQ00184070402A.gif? Just put it in the spoiler box.

Also, I think Gin, when he started this case, he was only going to do a simple one and didn't think that you guys would deduce such amazing and complicated deductions 014.gif... :o

What??! You thought Maurice died and went to heaven because of...

th_113_.gif MY SUPER KILLINGLY AWESOME COOKING~?!!! 1192046526370389194.gif And that the knife was just a metaphor?!

No way!! shake.gif

That was hilarious, LOL! That made me laugh (good emoticon catch)! You and Southpaw make a good team to kill Maurice sillyp1.gif

Just imagined it and it was... awkward 5c745924.gif.

IS THAT A CONFESSION! :o

LOL! sillyp1.gif

Lol, fun read. Too bad poor Maurice doesn't have a more prominent role than being the victim. :P

And thanks for the emotion/emoticon layer Kaoko rofl. :D

I think this would be one of the few fan-fics 014.gif that you ever read! LOL sillyp1.gif!

And you're welcome f529a952.gif.

Whodunit?

Because Gin here is leaving DCW, we may never know...

Because of this, if Gin does not post within 6 days, I will take over and post mine.

-January 23, 2011. Deadline: January 29, 2011.

UPDATE: Gin is not leaving. However, I wish that Gin would tell us...or eventually I will post my mystery...

A few hours later all the detective left and the family went to bed, but there was one who could not sleep so she decided to go for a walk in the garden deep in thoughts. She was sitting on a branch when she heard some footsteps approaching, she turned around to see the gardener walking towards her, she whip the tears from here eyes and put on a smile.

Southpaw: what are you doing awake?

Monsi: I heard some noise so I came to check it out. It seems that it was you.

Southpaw: Oh …I still can’t believe that my brother murdered father. Do you?

Monsi: Of course not.

Southpaw: Who do you think did it?

Monsi *puts a wide smile on his face and takes out a knife*: …It was me~

Southpaw was shocked for a moment. Monsi flew towards her with the knife in his hand, when one massive onion flew straight to his hand knocking the knife out. He turned around to see who it was…

Blueberry: Mom, do it NOW!

Southpaw shouted, ‘right!’ then kicked Monsi in his stomach, then he fell down to the ground in pain.

“I finally understand that what all this about! You murdered my father and before he died he left a dying message saying it was his son, CarpetCrawler… he said it was him to protect him while the police find the real murderer! My father knew that I could take care of myself since I’m older and stronger than him. Blueberry, call the police at once!”

Blueberry: Yes, MOM!

~half an hour later

The police arrived and took Monsi away. And not long later, CarpetCrawler was released.

At the mansion.

Blueberry cried and said: I can’t believe that I just harmed an onion.

Her father, detectiveRGB said: worry not~ we can get you more new onions.

~The end~

Edited by Detective Gin

A few hours later all the detective left and the family went to bed, but there was one who could not sleep so she decided to go for a walk in the garden deep in thoughts. She was sitting on a branch when she heard some footsteps approaching, she turned around to see the gardener walking towards her, she whip the tears from here eyes and put on a smile.

Southpaw: what are you doing awake?

Monsi: I heard some noise so I came to check it out. It seems that it was you.

Southpaw: Oh …I still can’t believe that my brother murdered father. Do you?

Monsi: Of course not.

Southpaw: Who do you think did it?

Monsi *puts a wide smile on his face and takes out a knife*: …It was me~

Southpaw was shocked for a moment. Monsi flew towards her with the knife in his hand, when one massive onion flew straight to his hand knocking the knife out. He turned around to see who it was…

Blueberry: Mom, do it NOW!

Southpaw shouted, ‘right!’ then kicked Monsi in his stomach, then he fell down to the ground in pain.

“I finally understand that what all this about! You murdered my father and before he died he left a dying message saying it was his son, CarpetCrawler… he said it was him to protect him while the police find the real murderer! My father knew that I could take care of myself since I’m older and stronger than him. Blueberry, call the police at once!”

Blueberry: Yes, MOM!

~half an hour later

The police arrived and took Monsi away. And not long later, CarpetCrawler was released.

At the mansion.

Blueberry cried and said: I can’t believe that I just harmed an onion.

Her father, detectiveRGB said: worry not~ we can get you more new onions.

~The end~

now how did I get involved in this and lol Southpaw is my mom and RJB is my dad haven't I told you that I am not 13 but 31 ?!?!

It is time to bring up a point.

Monsi is the gardener. Monsi is the murderer. No one accused the gardener.

However, Emily and I both placed him under suspicion because it is strange "to plant in the winter". Sadly, Emily eventually "lost" suspicion and I accused CarpetCrawler.

How will we decide who goes next? Janken? tongue.gif

please do ali_048.gif I want to see the onioned version 074.gif

LOL! Mmmm... I will see what I can do. I didn't know that you guys like the Onioned version sillyp1.gif. But I will see what I can do sillyp1.gif~

Also, I laughed when I read that Southpaw is your mother 071.gif... and what's more d582d79f.gif? RGB IS! YOUR! DAD 074.gif?!! You gotta be kidding me th_107_.gif!

ali_100.gif

• Upvote 1

LOL! Mmmm... I will see what I can do. I didn't know that you guys like the Onioned version sillyp1.gif. But I will see what I can do sillyp1.gif~Also, I laughed when I read that Southpaw is your mother 071.gif... and what's more d582d79f.gif? RGB IS! YOUR! DAD 074.gif?!! You gotta be kidding me th_107_.gif!...ali_100.gif

I laughed too...but I was delusional then. I'm fine now.

Also, Kan-chan, I accidentaly upped your post, but it was something I would do anyway...

I laughed too...but I was delusional then. I'm fine now.

Also, Kan-chan, I accidentaly upped your post, but it was something I would do anyway...

Thanks a lot, Xtion-kun 071.gif!! But what's up with 'Kan-chan' th_104_.gif?

LOL! Mmmm... I will see what I can do. I didn't know that you guys like the Onioned version sillyp1.gif. But I will see what I can do sillyp1.gif~

Also, I laughed when I read that Southpaw is your mother 071.gif... and what's more d582d79f.gif? RGB IS! YOUR! DAD 074.gif?!! You gotta be kidding me th_107_.gif!

ali_100.gif

kao-chan how could you!?! miss-bone-209.gif just wait I am going to

miss-bone-262.gif

:mrgreen: just kidding