Detective Conan World
Orangeburst

Whodunit

could Jii be the killer? He came and killed the victim,left the door open and left, Lea came found it chilly and bumped the heat found the victim dead, left and closed the door.

Uh...one flaw in your story: Lea came before Jii...

It's so fun to see you guys running around in circles...sillyp1.gif

Alright, here is something you may want to know:

Max, Jii, and Lea all have spare keys into the house.

And because I don't think I can stretch this much longer, here is a hint that may (not) help.

• Lea is about half a million in debt to Simon Baker.

And here's something the Inspector found out:

• Eyewitnesses claimed that they saw Lea waiting in a nearby coffee house for one hour from 4 to 5. It is about a 30 minute drive to the coffee house to Mr. Baker's house.

Edited by xXLeration

Lea comes and tried to kill the victim, she got angry and pushed him, he then lands on the dumbbell. She flee's and leaves the door open. It was chilly so Jii bumped the heat, saw the victim dead, finds evidence and covers up Lea by picking it up, he leaves and closes the door. Max comes and see's Lea leave,goes in and see's the Victim and leaves with the door unlocked fearing the worse. This is why he was vague to the police, Jii covered for Lea, and lea created an Alibi. There was no fingerprints or hair because everyone wore gloves and hats because it was cold. The murderer was Lea! cased closed

Lea comes and tried to kill the victim, she got angry and pushed him, he then lands on the dumbbell.

Clarification:

Simon's body was found at an angle at where falling on the dumbbell was not an option. (The police already made that check to rule out the chance of a suicide)

Lea comes from the coffee shop(this meeting was about her large debt to him) she got angry and tried to kill the victim, pushed him, he then lands on the dumbbell. She flees and leaves the door open.Jii shows up, It was chilly so Jii bumped the heat, saw the victim dead, finds evidence and covers up Lea by picking it up, he find the victim is still alive and stands up, Jii hits him on the head with the dumbbell, leaves and closes the door. Max comes and see's Jii leave,goes in and see's the Victim, noticed the house was warm, and leaves with the door unlocked fearing the worse (after maybe seeing a dying message, he also removed to protect a friend). This is why he was vague to the police, Jii covered for lea and ended up killing him, and lea created an Alibi thinking she murdered the victim. There was no fingerprints or hair because everyone wore gloves and hats because it was cold. The murderer was Jii(once again)! cased closed

Detective Gin is back and I have evidence that the body was moved, as I said before Lea came and killed Simon at 5:33 P.M in his bedroom and left. Bot Simon did not die right away, He went out to get help but he died in the entryway, and that where Sumiyo Jii saw Simon's dead body. when the police came they saw Max Lima at the house, he somehow fond out that Lea killed Simon and since thy where all friends he decide to hide the evidence by bringing the body in and cleaning the blood.:grin:

The evidence that I have that says Max brought the body in, is (When the police came, the house was hot, the purpose for it binging hot, was for Simon's clothes to dry):wink:

Am I right?

Couldn't Lea use it if she took of the weights when she hit him and then put them on later? and I'm wondering about why he mentioned the glasses, could t be because glasses fog up when you come inside if it's cold outside so for while he wouldn't have seen anything? And why would Lea create an alibi for 7pm if she knew he was dead at 5:33? unless she is the killer, but then it would be stupid to mention she saw the body before. A good mystery you wrote for us XXL^^

Detective Gin is back and I have evidence that the body was moved, as I said before Lea came and killed Simon at 5:33 P.M in his bedroom and left. Bot Simon did not die right away, He went out to get help but he died in the entryway, and that where Sumiyo Jii saw Simon's dead body. when the police came they saw Max Lima at the house, he somehow fond out that Lea killed Simon and since thy where all friends he decide to hide the evidence by bringing the body in and cleaning the blood.:grin:

The evidence that I have that says Max brought the body in, is (When the police came, the house was hot, the purpose for it binging hot, was for Simon's clothes to dry):wink:

Am I right?

I thought about that, but it's impossible because Max wasn't there when the police arrived. How did Lea try to kill him? She couldn't lift the dumbbell. There was no blood anywhere that Jii, and lea said they found the body.

Couldn't Lea use it if she took of the weights when she hit him and then put them on later? and I'm wondering about why he mentioned the glasses, could t be because glasses fog up when you come inside if it's cold outside so for while he wouldn't have seen anything? And why would Lea create an alibi for 7pm if she knew he was dead at 5:33? unless she is the killer, but then it would be stupid to mention she saw the body before. A good mystery you wrote for us XXL^^

Mm.. Jii pushed up his glasses when asked, right? If you're a trumpeter, shouldn't your glasses be tight enough?

Maybe Lea's watch is set to her country's time. She's a foreigner after all :P She didn't realize it until she was told about the time of death?

I thought about that, but it's impossible because Max wasn't there when the police arrived.

Max was there but not inside the house as mentioned here...

When the police came back with the forensics team at about 11:17 A.M, they saw another man who was an acquaintance with Simon. He was another English foreigner by the name of Max Lima.

If it was Max, the only reason that I can think of as to why he went back is that murderers always come back to the scene of the crime.

How did Lea try to kill him? She couldn't lift the dumbbell. There was no blood anywhere that Jii, and lea said they found the body.

Maybe, for some reason, the dumbbell was overhead. You just have to give it a slight push (say with her tennis racket) while Simon wasn't looking. It then knocked him out unconscious then he had internal bleeding leading to death?

I think it's Jii! :D For the same reason that Max gave: I just have a feeling. :P (Or maybe, Lea and he are lovers and he killed Simon for her. <3)

Mm.. Jii pushed up his glasses when asked, right? If you're a trumpeter, shouldn't your glasses be tight enough?

Maybe Lea's watch is set to her country's time. She's a foreigner after all :P She didn't realize it until she was told about the time of death?

Max was there but not inside the house as mentioned here...

If it was Max, the only reason that I can think of as to why he went back is that murderers always come back to the scene of the crime.

Maybe, for some reason, the dumbbell was overhead. You just have to give it a slight push (say with her tennis racket) while Simon wasn't looking. It then knocked him out unconscious then he had internal bleeding leading to death?

I think it's Jii! :D For the same reason that Max gave: I just have a feeling. :P (Or maybe, Lea and he are lovers and he killed Simon for her. <3)

That makes sense, but she waited at a coffee shop for an hour, before coming. that place should have had the right time, its a 30min drive from there to Simon's house. There were eyewitnesses proving this.

I think it was Jii too, Lea probably tried to kill him though. I don't get how and why the dumbbell would be overhead and to as why she would have brought the racket inside the house. If i was the murderer i would pick a weapon i could pick up wouldn't you?

That makes sense, but she waited at a coffee shop for an hour, before coming. that place should have had the right time, its a 30min drive from there to Simon's house. There were eyewitnesses proving this.

She was in the nearby coffeehouse from 4-5. At 5:30, she could've gotten there. She has a key. Simon mustn't have known she was there. Then bam! lol He didn't die right away, though, that's why Jii finished him off.

edit:

Oh, right.. it was her watch that was off.. >.< I missed something! sorry.. I'll think again heh

I think it was Jii too, Lea probably tried to kill him though. I don't get how and why the dumbbell would be overhead and to as why she would have brought the racket inside the house.

Yeah. I don't know.. Unless there's something else before the dumbbell (or Simon's a bodybuilder and displays his weights like a trophy >.<). And she could've used something else, too, other than the racket..Or she didn't have a car and could've taken a bus, thus, nowhere else to leave her racket. Just thinking of other ways to go about the murder. :P

Only xXLeration could shed light into this..

Edited by lashedcheek

well whats the verdict xXleration? :o :?:

Alright, since some people have nailed it on the ballot, I will give the verdict.

The culprit is:

Jii. Detective Kudo and lashedcheek, congrats!icon_e_biggrin.gif

The reason:

and I'm wondering about why he mentioned the glasses, could t be because glasses fog up when you come inside if it's cold outside so for while he wouldn't have seen anything?

Like Emily sillyp1.gif said, if Jii came inside the 90 degree house from a snowstorm, he would not be able to see anything because of the difference in temperature.

If, as he claimed, the body was in the entryway, his glasses would not defog before he left.

Why Lea is innocent:

First of all, she cannot use the murder weapon. Second of all, let me explain why she was at the coffee house.

Lea was going to renegotiate the debt with Simon. However, she waited an hour at the coffee house, then drove over to Simon's house. She went in and Simon was asleep. She then took the opportunity to rip apart any evidence of the loan.

The reason why she said she witnessed Simon dead at "5:33 P.M" in the bedroom is to give her a reason to be at the house at 5:33 P.M

The reason she lied for her alibi was to cover up the deal.

Conclusion: Jii was arrested for murder. Everything's good, everything's happy. icon_mrgreen.gif

OK, next whodunit! rolleyes.gif

Alright, since some people have nailed it on the ballot, I will give the verdict.

The culprit is:

The reason:

Like Emily sillyp1.gif said, if Jii came inside the 90 degree house from a snowstorm, he would not be able to see anything because of the difference in temperature.

If, as he claimed, the body was in the entryway, his glasses would not defog before he left.

Why Lea is innocent:

First of all, she cannot use the murder weapon. Second of all, let me explain why she was at the coffee house.

Lea was going to renegotiate the debt with Simon. However, she waited an hour at the coffee house, then drove over to Simon's house. She went in and Simon was asleep. She then took the opportunity to rip apart any evidence of the loan.

The reason why she said she witnessed Simon dead at "5:33 P.M" in the bedroom is to give her a reason to be at the house at 5:33 P.M

Conclusion: Jii was arrested for murder. Everything's good, everything's happy. icon_mrgreen.gif

You got it wrong, I am telling you Lea did it, she is the murderer, she is evil :twisted:

arrested her for murder!! or I will kill her :evil:

I can't believe I was wrong :cry:

Anyway, thank you :grin: it was fun.

The culprit is:

The reason:

Why Lea is innocent:

You got it wrong, I am telling you Lea did it, she is the murderer, she is evil :twisted:

arrested her for murder!! or I will kill her :evil:

I can't believe I was wrong :cry:

Anyway, thank you :grin: it was fun.