Detective Conan World
Orangeburst

Whodunit

We are still trying to solve the case ^^ How were we suppose to solve it? what was the clue?

I will try to answer your questions tomorrow, because I have to go and sleep now, sorry, but till then you got to wait :)

Perhaps it was the fact that he was gardening in the winter, but as I said that is not an impossible thing to do. BTW xXLeration, did you call me Emily before? ^^ it's Emy

Fine, Emily...tongue.gif

I will try to answer your questions tomorrow, because I have to go and sleep now, sorry, but till then you got to wait :)

No! You answer now!icon_mrgreen.gif

Well, the whodunit is starting to fold into place; once Gin gives explains I will post it posthaste...

Emy, not that Emily is a ugly name but I rather like Emy since it's my middle name, ^^ perhaps I should give you a nickname... How about XXL? ^^

I don't know if he is but it's been almost a day and there's still no answer, but perhaps he's just forgotten all about us poor souls and our quest for knowledge that only he can provide... sorry I had a dramatic moment, I think I'm a little bit tired^^

Emy, not that Emily is a ugly name but I rather like Emy since it's my middle name, ^^ perhaps I should give you a nickname... How about XXL? ^^

I don't know if he is but it's been almost a day and there's still no answer, but perhaps he's just forgotten all about us poor souls and our quest for knowledge that only he can provide... sorry I had a dramatic moment, I think I'm a little bit tired^^

Detective Gin isn't going anywhere.

Maurice was murdered, before dying he wanted to leave a dying message saying who the murder was. But he was not able to think of a way to do it without the murder knowing. So he changed his mind. Instead of leaving a dying message saying who the murder was, he decided to complete his promise to his dead wife (to protect their son) that way he pointed to the sun accusing his son for murdering him (when you pronounce sun it sounds like son) so the police would arrest CarpetCrawler and keep him away from the real murder.

In part three you are supposed to solve the case, if you ask how, the answer is simple. The daughter and the cook were in the kitchen, the butler was in the dining room with the camera recording him, the maid was upstairs and if she went out she will have been spotted by someone and then she will be questioned, and the son was arrested, the only one who remains is the gardener and if it was not the gardener then who?

Here are some of the hints that I gave you:

-Kogoro Mouri accused CarpetCrawler to be the murderer, as you all know he is always when he accuse someone, that means CarpetCrawler did not do it.

- Officer Kaoko said "There's seems to be something wrong with this case... sir."

- Inspector Gin said "the one who believes the case is over may go home the ones who believe it is not are free to continue to investigate"

One more thing, Maurice promise to his wife that he will to protect their son, do you think he will break his promise by saying his son murdered him? I don’t think so…

Thank you and sorry for the delay, I was busy.

@Emy Ulfsdotter No you are not stupid.

I made it like that, one part after the other. you weren't supposed to solve the case right away. it was my job to give you hints and clues bet by bet...

Edited by Detective Gin

I hate you <_< here I was feeling stupid since couldn't solve the case and you were just laughing at us the whole time because you knew that we couldn't....grumble

Hey! Only I can grumble like that! grumble grumble...tongue.gif