Detective Conan World
hopelessidiot

And the invasion continues....

Hi all. I'm hopelessidiot, commonly known as Lessi in DCTP. I'm originally from Malaysia and now spend most my time in Australia. I've been a DC fan for about 3 years, but I have a bad memory so I can't remember a lot of the details so forgive me if I forget something or mistake something really obvious when I post.

Oh and before any of you ask/comment. I know I'm not a hopeless idiot (though I do say idiotic things at times). It's just one of those random, joking nicknames my best friend called me back in high school XD I called her impossible moron ;)

Well, partly because of your comment, partly because I've gotten a fair few similar comments already on DCTP and figured that it'd just be a matter of time before people here ask too XD

Sorry, I'm not going to leave DCTP but I'll see about spending more time here :)

Ohhh th_104_.gif... HOPELESS IDIOT has made his awesome idiotic intro 074.gif! Ohohohoho 70bff581.gif!

I laughed reading your intro ali_100.gif. It's funny and enjoyable to read (I enjoyed reading your plan of invading the DCW sillyp1.gif) th_053_XD.gif~

Ah, and welcome to the world you are about to destroy ali_058.gif!

hi! welcome here!!!! Another DCTP member? co_ol... DCW is starting to get invaded by DCTP-ians. So, DCWarriors, let's invade dctp!!!! lol...jk

nice idea.. we can start sneaking out to DCTP huh.. BTW, welcome hopeless idiot.. hekhek.. i just can imagine how hopeless you are.. >.<.. are you an emo or something?

nice idea.. we can start sneaking out to DCTP huh.. BTW, welcome hopeless idiot.. hekhek.. i just can imagine how hopeless you are.. >.<.. are you an emo or something?

hopeless idiot? Wth

hopeless idiot? Wth

LOL, my bad, im talking about the one who post this thread in this forum, i just added a lil idea about what you said about DCTP invasion. Peace.. *kisses* to you Shuichi Akai. =)

@Satou San: XD I'm not emo or anything. It's just a silly nickname that I'm rather attached to :P

@Shuichi Akai: Don't you already have a DCTP account? I vaguely remember seeing you there before

And bring on the invasion ;) I noticed Cheesus has already started.

• Upvote 1

But I mostly spam there as it is seriously way Τ☺ crowded and posts are mostly unrelated Τ☺ topics which made me give up on dctp and return faithfully Τ☺ dcw