Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

...It just took a turn for the worse. M YOU BAKA. YOU DIDN'T WRITE IT DOWN?! GRR...

You?

I see.... As for me, wrote haiku for LA (and froze my butt off in the process), didn't fall asleep in science for once this week (\o/), had a test in Algebrea and aced it, and had interesting conversations with friends (Which includes N wearing an afro, N being an afro-wearing panda in a business suit for Halloween, etc.). Actually, today was rather bland. :mellow: But finally the student teacher in LA is letting me call him Waldo. :3

Anyone around?

Me.

I see.... As for me, wrote haiku for LA (and froze my butt off in the process), didn't fall asleep in science for once this week (\o/), had a test in Algebrea and aced it, and had interesting conversations with friends (Which includes N wearing an afro, N being an afro-wearing panda in a business suit for Halloween, etc.). Actually, today was rather bland. :mellow: But finally the student teacher in LA is letting me call him Waldo. :3

Lol.

Well, apparently because my friend (who is one year younger than me, way too forgetful and accident-prone) forgot to write down what I got for a score in the pacer on my paper, I have to redo it. One time is torture enough, and I have to do it TWICE?!

Me.

Lol.

Well, apparently because my friend (who is one year younger than me, way too forgetful and accident-prone) forgot to write down what I got for a score in the pacer on my paper, I have to redo it. One time is torture enough, and I have to do it TWICE?!

How terrible. D: Maybe next time you should ask a different friend...

How terrible. D: Maybe next time you should ask a different friend...

Grr...

The problem is, she's the type that, uh, kinda sticks to people. *sighs* Next time I'm recording my own score...heck, she didn't even bother to count my score... <_<

What's up?

I am majorly pissed off at M. The next time I see her...which would be Religion...I will...

Grr...

The problem is, she's the type that, uh, kinda sticks to people. *sighs* Next time I'm recording my own score...heck, she didn't even bother to count my score... <_<

Ah, I see... By the way, what's a pacer?

Grr...

I am majorly pissed off at M. The next time I see her...which would be Religion...I will...

Oh, okay. Poor twin. Well is she a good friend of yours?

Ah, I see... By the way, what's a pacer?

Think of it as running across the gym multiple times in a quickening form of suicide. Every minute it gets faster and you have to work to keep up.

@Twin: Not really. M's a year younger than me and for some reason has insisted on sitting next to me and talking to me in every class... :/

Think of it as running across the gym multiple times in a quickening form of suicide. Every minute it gets faster and you have to work to keep up.

Ah, I see... The torture.... *shudders*

@Twin: Not really. M's a year younger than me and for some reason has insisted on sitting next to me and talking to me in every class... :/

So, is she a bother?

Ah, I see... The torture.... *shudders*

I know. ;_______________;

But I shalt be lazy and get just enough to pass so next quarter I won't have to work hard to beat my score. :3

*never understands how BK (classmate) manages to get some 60 laps in*

@Twin: A bit. She can be fairly annoying sometimes.

But I shalt be lazy and get just enough to pass so next quarter I won't have to work hard to beat my score. :3

@Twin: A bit. She can be fairly annoying sometimes.

Hmmm...okay. Is she the type who sticks to you wherever you go, never stops talking, and always asks for your help with assignments?

I hate running against my will.... >.< Sadly, I got the mile coming up within the next few weeks.... ;________________;

Hmmm...okay. Is she the type who sticks to you wherever you go, never stops talking, and always asks for your help with assignments?

Since she's a year younger and we have different classes (thank goodness), our assignments are different so she doesn't ask for help on them (and it's not like Phys. Ed gives a lot of HW), but she wouldn't hesitate if we had to. Yes, pretty much. Esp. the never stops talking part. She talks my ear off every time. *sighs* It's not just age, it's maturity. Sometimes I really can't stand her, but she doesn't really have any friends her age, so...

@Misaki-chan: This time I was about one second away from getting an A- on my mile. :V I need to start exercising more... *sighs* Good luck.

Since she's a year younger and we have different classes (thank goodness), our assignments are different so she doesn't ask for help on them (and it's not like Phys. Ed gives a lot of HW), but she wouldn't hesitate if we had to. Yes, pretty much. Esp. the never stops talking part. She talks my ear off every time. *sighs* It's not just age, it's maturity. Sometimes I really can't stand her, but she doesn't really have any friends her age, so...

so you feel sorry for her. *sigh*

@Misaki-chan: This time I was about one second away from getting an A- on my mile. :V I need to start exercising more... *sighs* Good luck.

Thankfully, we really don't graded based on how fast we go, we just gotta run it.

Yeah. Kind of. I first met her a few years ago and she's always been a little childish....

@Misaki-chan: <_< Lucky. I actually have to try to run to get a good grade.

I hate running, but I always exert myself (getting sick in the process) just for the grade. And I also hate people who act so childish.

I hate running, but I always exert myself (getting sick in the process) just for the grade. And I also hate people who act so childish.

I hate running but I do it for the grade. *sighs* It's really the maturity that make me uncomfortable around her. And she's constantly poking me and saying, "Jean? Jeanny? Jean~"

EDIT: Gotta go. Won't be back.

I hate running but I do it for the grade. *sighs* It's really the maturity that make me uncomfortable around her. And she's constantly poking me and saying, "Jean? Jeanny? Jean~"

EDIT: Gotta go. Won't be back.

WHAT THE WORLD!!! Your life must be miserable. If someone did that to me, I'd snap and let loose a flood if insults. That or I'd simply run away. :(

EDIT: Bye~... :(

^ that too