Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

BlackTac, how is Anohana?

It's great. It's the most saddest anime I have ever watched. Come and check it. I assure that you'll like it.

It's great. It's the most saddest anime I have ever watched. Come and check it. I assure that you'll like it.

Many people told me to check it, since I'm a fan of drama and sadness. But I dun like the drawings..

Plot?

Many people told me to check it, since I'm a fan of drama and sadness. But I dun like the drawings..

Plot?

A group of six childhood friends drift apart after one of them, Meiko "Menma" Honma, dies in an accident. Ten years after the incident, the leader of the group, Jinta Yadomi, has withdrawn from society and lives as a recluse. One summer day, the ghost of an older looking Menma appears before him and asks to have a wish granted, reasoning that she cannot pass on into the afterlife until it is fulfilled. Since Menma does not remember what her wish is, Jinta gathers his estranged friends together once again, believing that they are the key to resolving this problem. However, hidden feelings, internal conflicts, and lingering feelings of bitterness from Menma's parents result in complications for the group as they struggle to help not only Menma move on, but themselves as well.

Source: Wikipedia

Too lazy explain. XD

A group of six childhood friends drift apart after one of them, Meiko "Menma" Honma, dies in an accident. Ten years after the incident, the leader of the group, Jinta Yadomi, has withdrawn from society and lives as a recluse. One summer day, the ghost of an older looking Menma appears before him and asks to have a wish granted, reasoning that she cannot pass on into the afterlife until it is fulfilled. Since Menma does not remember what her wish is, Jinta gathers his estranged friends together once again, believing that they are the key to resolving this problem. However, hidden feelings, internal conflicts, and lingering feelings of bitterness from Menma's parents result in complications for the group as they struggle to help not only Menma move on, but themselves as well.

Source: Wikipedia

Too lazy explain. XD

Episodes number...?

OMM: Thought it was kinda lonely being the only anonymous, so I Joined the gang \o/

Episodes number...?

OMM: Thought it was kinda lonely being the only anonymous, so I Joined the gang \o/

\o/

Only 11. :( Though, I'm glad a Movie is coming next year. :D

\o/

Only 11. :( Though, I'm glad a Movie is coming next year. :D

Next year? Way too long. Since they are few, I'll be sure to check it sometime, after completing Higurashi kai & Higurashi Rei, that is.

Next year? Way too long. Since they are few, I'll be sure to check it sometime, after completing Higurashi kai & Higurashi Rei, that is.

Alright. Oh and also, I started watching YuruYuri. God. They're freakiing cute. ;3

This means I must watch it. :V

You should. :D

So this probably means you'll be my 3rd yuruyuri pal~ Watch it, and kill me if you regret doing so.

Who's the 2nd dude then? Me? :P

HOW ABOUT ME? </3333

OMM: PLL is pretty awesome.

<3

Th0ugh, I don't even know what PLL stands for. XD

Edited by TheBlackTac

YOU MUST BE A GUY IN DISGUISE

AND YOU MUST BE A GIRL IN DISGUISE. Wait, girl liking yuri? That takes us back to where we started. FAIL.

@Edo-kun: YOU TOO? </33333 THOUGHT YOU WERE CLUELESS AND INNOCENT.

AND YOU MUST BE A GIRL IN DISGUISE. Wait, girl liking yuri? That takes us back to where we started. FAIL.

@Edo-kun: YOU TOO? </33333 THOUGHT YOU WERE CLUELESS AND INNOCENT.

I still am. I was just thinking the same thing as Moh0-chan. XD