Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

Just posted a Detective Conan 10 minute challenge. Check it out~!! XD I DOUBT ANY OF YOU CAN WATCH IT FOR THE COMPLETE TEN MINUTES.

Oh, and if you want to hear some Hetalia music, I'm also posting that~!!!

Just posted a Detective Conan 10 minute challenge. Check it out~!! XD I DOUBT ANY OF YOU CAN WATCH IT FOR THE COMPLETE TEN MINUTES.

Oh, and if you want to hear some Hetalia music, I'm also posting that~!!!

Chelsea! \o/

Misaki~!! :D Hey~!! HOW ARE YOU DOING?!

Oh, have you ever heard of RomaHeta? I DON'T CARE IF YOU HAVEN'T CLICK ON THESE LINKS:

RomaHeta Bad Apple MUST WATCH

RomaHeta MUST WATCH

Holy Italy Brothers Drawing

There's an evil Japan called Error, a brain-washed Russia, Holy Italies that are powerful and void of emotion, countries getting infected by a 'virus' that turns them evil, an evil Canada, the ghost of the Holy Roman Empire, and a knock-off of Hatsune Miku, China's Mika!!

I KNOW!!

It was a fan-made game. It started to become more popular than the actual series, so... IT WAS DISCONTINUED. I WANTED TO SEE AN EVIL ALFRED AND MATTHEW BEAT EVERYONE UP AND MORE OF THE HOLY ITALIES!!

Also, have you heard their Character Songs? The Hetalia ones I mean. I'm posting them as we speak- type. XD

I KNOW!!

It was a fan-made game. It started to become more popular than the actual series, so... IT WAS DISCONTINUED. I WANTED TO SEE AN EVIL ALFRED AND MATTHEW BEAT EVERYONE UP AND MORE OF THE HOLY ITALIES!!

Also, have you heard their Character Songs? The Hetalia ones I mean. I'm posting them as we speak- type. XD

D8 That sucks!

I want more evil Italy... Q___Q

Hello people. :)

Hi Neko-kun! ^^

EVIL ITALY AND EVIL CANADA PLUS HOPEFULLY EVIL AMERICA IS FREAKIN' AWESOME!! I MUST WRITE A FANFIC FOR THIS!!!!!!!!

*approves* But you may want to focus on your other ones first. :V