Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

But you must be like super smart!

*looks at No-chan in awe* (I'm saying No-chan because saying "Nobody" would just make no sense)

I don't think so. MM is in college as well and he's just a few months older than I am.

@Sai-chan: When I lost my first best friend, I felt terribly depressed. She was like, the only friend I had (well, to date, I still keep only a few close friends), and I really cried. I couldn't get over it for a year and even after three years I still felt the pain. I totally lost contact with her. When I lost my second best friend (uh, she's still around but we've barely talked in such a long, long time), it was easier for me but it still hurt. So I do understand. :)

I don't think so. MM is in college as well and he's just a few months older than I am.

@Sai-chan: When I lost my first best friend, I felt terribly depressed. She was like, the only friend I had (well, to date, I still keep only a few close friends), and I really cried. I couldn't get over it for a year and even after three years I still felt the pain. I totally lost contact with her. When I lost my second best friend (uh, she's still around but we've barely talked in such a long, long time), it was easier for me but it still hurt. So I do understand. :)

*feels very inadequate now*

What are you talking about? :o

129067524396086925.jpg

*facepalms*

*feels very inadequate now*

Twin, I don't undertand why you feel so 'inadequate.' The only reason we're in college already is because here basic education is only 10 years long and not 12.

@LIA: Hi, Twin(nie)!

Twin, I don't undertand why you feel so 'inadequate.' The only reason we're in college already is because here basic education is only 10 years long and not 12.

Because I feel like I have to live up to my mom as well. Who graduated HS at 15. In a 12-year curriculum. Or longer. Not sure about Chinese system.

@LIA: Hi, Twin(nie)!

DX Our system is much longer... DXXXXXXX

Means we study longer. DXXXXXXXX

Oh and

HI MARK-CHAN! :DDDD

Because I feel like I have to live up to my mom as well. Who graduated HS at 15. In a 12-year curriculum. Or longer. Not sure about Chinese system.

O_O

Accelerated curriculum, maybe.

But you know, I don't think you should keep trying to live up to your mom's standards/achievements. I have a relative who has so many academic degrees and just thinking about them depresses me. Of course, I set high expectations for myself, but I realized that if I concentrate on reaching or beating someone's record, I lose focus on my own. And I lose control of my life. =_=

^

<3

Oh and

:V *never understood why you use the honorific -chan*

O_O

Accelerated curriculum, maybe.

But you know, I don't think you should keep trying to live up to your mom's standards/achievements. I have a relative who has so many academic degrees and just thinking about them depresses me. Of course, I set high expectations for myself, but I realized that if I concentrate on reaching or beating someone's record, I lose focus on my own. And I lose control of my life. =_=

She's like...a genius. <_< She met my dad in college. THEY'RE SEVEN YEARS APART.

@Mark: :V

<3

She's like...a genius. <_< She met my dad in college. THEY'RE SEVEN YEARS APART.

'tis the problem with having a genius in your family. You're always expected to be as good as or even better than him/her <_<

<3

Ah~ Partly because its cute :P and it annoys him :P

But he didnt notice it so... :P

Very! <3

Hi Twin!!! *gives cookies and ice cream*

Hi Moho.

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Oh and

Means you learn more. *is envious*

Mark-chan. Epic.

I've been working on the script for a school play for the past couple of weeks and the main character is named Mark. And then I remember Moho-kun, who reminds me of IU, who then reminds me of KKLT, who in turn brings to mind ***** the rest.