Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

@Twin: And that's like how many thousands of words? Ack! You just reminded me to start writing again. *screams* How can I update when I'm working on this story about TrueTears, thinking of a way to finish the story for Chelsea, and fixing the chapters I got back from my beta? Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!

Oh, 4000 give or take a couple hundred. Or a thousand. Usually around 9 pages in OpenOffice is 10-11 pages in Pages, and 10 pages in Pages is approximately 4000 words.

Take it one at a time. Start with the one with the most inspiration, when you can't write anymore move on to the next. That's what I do.

EDIT: Twin! <3

Oh, 4000 give or take a couple hundred. Or a thousand. Usually around 9 pages in OpenOffice is 10-11 pages in Pages, and 10 pages in Pages is approximately 4000 words.

Take it one at a time. Start with the one with the most inspiration, when you can't write anymore move on to the next. That's what I do.

Hi Twin. <3

@Lia

<3

@No-chan

Want some yuri?

*Kisses no-chan suddenly*

If ur suprised why Im suddenly friendly to you.. Then.. It's because your the best .. Your the only one who maked me laugh today ( beside watching comedy anime :P )

@kid

Uh great ! XD

Twin, you're my mentor! But if the one with the most inspiration at the moment is a poem about MM and MKK. :P Really, I'm not going anywhere. *shakes head*

@Lia: Twin!

Twin, you're my mentor! But if the one with the most inspiration at the moment is a poem about MM and MKK. :P Really, I'm not going anywhere. *shakes head*

:V Then write it. You're an amazing poem writer.

I find that actually starting to write something is the toughest part. When I left for the summer, I had 6 pages of the next chapter written. I thought I had writers' block and couldn't write anymore, but when I got started the words just started flowing much easier than I expected. Just try. You might find something unexpected.

@BK: D: *clings*

How was your day?

It was alright. :mellow:

Missed service cuz I had to sing with the school choir at the school church today.

@Lia

<3

Hey Ai chan.

Hi Twin.

On my mind...

I drank wine for the first time today. While I was away from my parents.

I was...

having communion at the school's church.

I hated the taste of wine. It was disgusting. :???:

It was alright. :mellow:

Missed service cuz I had to sing with the school choir at the school church today.

Hey Ai chan.

Hi Twin.

On my mind...

I drank wine for the first time today. While I was away from my parents.

I was...

having communion at the school's church.

I hated the taste of wine. It was disgusting. :???:

I usually go the grape juice route.

@Twin: You definitely are a poet.

@Sai: Awww...*hugs*

@Twins: <3

@Kid: Bro!!!

@IU: I'm not sure if I'm a poet, but yeah, I'm a poem-writer. :P

My beta has a great sense of humor. :D

<3

Who's your beta?

I usually go the grape juice route.

@Twin: You definitely are a poet.

I thought it was grape juice. :mellow:

Hi Lia!!!!

KKLT!! *hugs*

totally needed that

@No-chan

Want some yuri?

*Kisses no-chan suddenly*

If ur suprised why Im suddenly friendly to you.. Then.. It's because your the best .. Your the only one who maked me laugh today ( beside watching comedy anime :P )

I can't belive this...*sob sob*

Can anyone help me a little?

@Lia

</3

lucky you,

I want to drink some wine :(

Trust me, you don't.

It tastes like crap. IMO.

*is reminded of when she was at a Catholic service and accidentally drank "grape juice"*

Oh? What happened then?

I can't belive this...*sob sob*

Can anyone help me a little?

*hugs* Shh. What happened?

@Lia: I thought it was grape juice. I nearly choked on the wine. I'm opposites with my sister, who's 7 and loves wine, beer, coffee, and just about anything she's not supposed to have.

@KtPT: :V Yup.

*hugs* Shh. What happened?

@Lia: I thought it was grape juice. I nearly choked on the wine. I'm opposites with my sister, who's 7 and loves wine, beer, coffee, and just about anything she's not supposed to have.

@KtPT: :V Yup.

I need to make my homework at japanese...I need 5 word in japanese composed just with "a,i, u, e, o" and I don't know besides "ai" and "ie"