Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

I AM NICE. OF COURSE. :P

But I do get angry you know. Just HARDLY. If I really do get angry, hmmm you must be good enough to get me angry. :V

FAIL.

...Figures :/ so what pisses you off? XD of course I would never dare to piss you off! <3

...Figures :/ so what pisses you off? XD of course I would never dare to piss you off! <3

Let's see... If someone makes fun of something I like when they know fully well I like it, OR if they make fun or look down or say something bad about something or someone I care about, I'll be angry. :V

Let's see... If someone makes fun of something I like when they know fully well I like it, OR if they make fun or look down or say something bad about something or someone I care about, I'll be angry. :V

LOL. I don't really see the point of being angry :P

D: If I say something bad about your friend would you get angry? D:

Not really. So let's say someone says something bad about me or a friend or family, what effect will it have on my health? But I won't stand anything unfair that happens in front of me.

Bullying, crimes etc- I would stand up for people.

That's good. :)

I'm not so much of a hero. In fact, I'm a selfish person who will care for only myself, my family and friends. If any disaster is here, I'll grab my family and friends and run. If you're a stranger, don't expect anything here. :V Sorry for being mean XD

You're too heavy :/

Ooh I don't think so :P  

Not really. So let's say someone says something bad about me or a friend or family, what effect will it have on my health? But I won't stand anything unfair that happens in front of me.

You seem to care about your health a lot XD :P

I'm invited to a classmate's house today. She always brings Kit Kat to school and does not give me any :( I'M GONNA STEAL HER KIT KAT!!!

Trust me. Having the guts to ask her if you could have some is something you'd need to acquire.