Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

Let's see... If someone makes fun of something I like when they know fully well I like it, OR if they make fun or look down or say something bad about something or someone I care about, I'll be angry. :V

Aaah. :/ That's nice :P

/OMG THIS THIS THIS IS ON MY MIND! JUST SAW THIS ON TROIAN'S TWITTER!!! </33333333

http://24.media.tumblr.com/163cec61667f10d4d39d9f8cb12b9a42/tumblr_mjl1qn4DfL1ra8xtto1_500.png

/And looks like they're going with the twins theory. Damn, I thought we would have something different. :<

I don't think Troian is really A... :x but...maybe! I used to suspect her back then lol

Did you know I used to be a bird? :P *is planning to upload the photo*....... *discards the idea*

Aaah. :/ That's nice :P

I don't think Troian is really A... :x but...maybe! I used to suspect her back then lol

Did you know I used to be a bird? :P *is planning to upload the photo*....... *discards the idea*

WATCH EPISODE TWENTY THREE!!!!! BEFORE SAYING ANYTHING!! <\333333

:P

You used to be a bird!? :o

I used to have a pet bird too~ :V

Nah, I had a photo wearing an Angry Birds hat like this

BBE-AngryBirdsHat.jpeg

on my face XD

Btw, we're now friends. Yay! \o/ (we used to, but...XD)

WATCH EPISODE TWENTY THREE!!!!! BEFORE SAYING ANYTHING!! <\333333

*is too lazy to watch* :'<

Spring Break.... and yet I have no  time to get on here for more than hellos, hang with friends, or see my boyfriend... Our 1 month was yesterday, so I have to give him his present on monday.  _ _   

There's this girl a few years younger than me who is completely obsessed with my classmate, and so shamelessly. She posts pics of her on Instagram (whose username is a combination of that girl's name and my classmate's name) and she calls her at least twice a day. <_<

I feel bad for my classmate.

There's this girl a few years younger than me who is completely obsessed with my classmate, and so shamelessly. She posts pics of her on Instagram (whose username is a combination of that girl's name and my classmate's name) and she calls her at least twice a day. <_<

I feel bad for my classmate.

she posts pics off her??? :o

@rose: no crushes. =X

OMG THat is so CUTE! :D

Ahahaha yeah!! But wearing it over your head would make you sweat too much >_____<"

Talking about boyfriends... Maybe I should get one soon too... =X

C'mon, let's get ourselves one :P just kidding. Anyway, I still don't see the point of having a boyfriend until now XD

/Someone PLEASE suggest a Movie for me to watch. /Prefer something not too old/new. Like 2009 and on. And also, Prefer Romance & Comedy. Drama is Okay. And I don't mind HORROR MOVIES<333333333