Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

*is too lazy to multiquote*

@KKLT - Itachi did really die? But when I checked his bio on Narutowiki, he doesn't have a label 'deceased' like Neji :S and oh, I don't like Sasuke too. He's waaaaay too cold~~~~ but I like KAKASHI and GAARA. I like him best when he was still young <3333333 and Itachi <33333 // my only yaoi OTP: Tamaki x Kyouya XDDDDD also Gray x Natsu XDDDD

OMM: Leaving tonight~~ gonna be back in...3 days~~~ \o/\o/ we don't get any signal from the mountains, so... D: when I come back, I'll post some pictures of the place we're going to X) My Little Monster is also on my mind XD

*is too lazy to multiquote*

@KKLT - Itachi did really die? But when I checked his bio on Narutowiki, he doesn't have a label 'deceased' like Neji :S and oh, I don't like Sasuke too. He's waaaaay too cold~~~~ but I like KAKASHI and GAARA. I like him best when he was still young <3333333 and Itachi <33333 // my only yaoi OTP: Tamaki x Kyouya XDDDDD also Gray x Natsu XDDDD

OMM: Leaving tonight~~ gonna be back in...3 days~~~ \o/\o/ we don't get any signal from the mountains, so... D: when I come back, I'll post some pictures of the place we're going to X) My Little Monster is also on my mind XD

Hmmmmm.... I'm not sure if he is considered "dead". Well, he came back to life some weird way and then disappeared. I'm guessing he died for good. :V But who knows...? Author may like to keep reviving dead people LOL.

Looks like our interests are the same too XDDDDDDDDDD Just that I don't really fancy Gray x Natsu. >__< Don't really like Natsu (sorryyy).

:o You're going to the mountains!? Where? Thinking about it, I will be going to stay in a mountain 3 days later too XD I wonder if I'll see you :P (Oh yes... You remind me... I wonder if I can get a signal at the mountain area... <_<)

Last night dinner was at my aunt's house and my clothes were too messy so I had to take some from my cousins. I chose a pretty dress and had one of my cousins do my hair for me. When my aunt saw me she stared and said, "Wow, you actually look like a girl."

Me: :o<_< Thanks. A lot.

...And I'm back \o/ how's everyone been? :D

\o/ Awesome!

OMM: No school for two days... awesome effect for a very stupid cause. I hate the ministry of education!!!!!!!

If you're cute there's no prob. I think I like younger guys as well, no prob. I look younger than my age anyways. :V

(Around 5 years younger xD Of course it's best to have an older guy friend though. :P)

...so screwed then xD

If you're cute there's no prob. I think I like younger guys as well, no prob. I look younger than my age anyways. :V

(Around 5 years younger xD Of course it's best to have an older guy friend though. :P)

Prefers Older, extremely mean & bad guys. :33

Prefers Older, extremely mean & bad guys. :33

Hates those. I'm too soft. I can't take abusive and nasty fellas. Prefers gentlemen. They must be able to take abuse. (No wait... I'm not abusive!) Must be strong enough. Must be patient. Be very nice to me only. Be very nasty and mean to any other girls but not interact much with them. XD

Okay the last one is a joke. :P

Hates those. I'm too soft. I can't take abusive and nasty fellas. Prefers gentlemen. They must be able to take abuse. (No wait... I'm not abusive!) Must be strong enough. Must be patient. Be very nice to me only. Be very nasty and mean to any other girls but not interact much with them. XD

Okay the last one is a joke. :P

Lol me too. I don't like bad guys xD Mysterious ones are much cooler B) and yeah, someone I can wrestle with and someone who's willing to become my punching bag XDDD